The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 163 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Do you still have your 11 in the running, @send photo?

stuaw, Serg., Holly Something and 2 others like this.
  2. From the day we arrive on this planet
    And blinking step into the sun

[​IMG]

3. Indeed!

4. So of course I’m team Colours of the Wind. That’s so @ohnostalgia.

stuaw, constantino, Serg. and 4 others like this.
  5. Colours of the Win to take home the crown, please.

6. Elton's best song, tibb.

Both the songs left are totally iconic but I'd like to see Colours of the Wind win too.

[​IMG]

7. I think I just finally learned the words after all these years!

Happy Lion King won the movie contest. I still cry my eyes out.

8. Now I can relax because I love both songs. I guess if I had to choose I'd go with Reflection because I love Mulan, Pocahontas is nowhere near my list of favourite Disney films. Colours is still a fantastic song though.

aniraz, Mina and Animalia like this.
  9. You liking all the posts around it but not the elimination itself

[​IMG]

constantino, Serg., Robsolete and 4 others like this.
  10. Oop, fixed!

(I swear I thought I had!)

stuaw and Animalia like this.
  11. Also I got up super early today to prepare for the finale so we can wrap up in time for me to celebrate with wine and Drag Race.

[​IMG]

GimmeWork, constantino, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  12. I've just never been a fan of her voice or her accompanying music, it's not that deep.

Animalia likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

THE GRAND FINALE

COLOURS OF THE WIND

VS.

REFLECTION

TONIGHT.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2018
  14. Amazing header @Animalia

Animalia likes this.
  15. I'm on Team Reflection. I didn't even remember it's existence before the rate, teebs but had a 'lost my wig' moment with it. It would be a bit of underdog story and I'm always looking forward upset victories in rates.

aniraz, Animalia and Mina like this.
  16. Not me potentially scheduling this for the same night as the Big Pop Girls and Celeb Big Brother finales. My publicist is so getting fired.

[​IMG]

17. Even as a Lion King stan Circle of Life is like, fourth best song in the film so I'm glad it didn't make the top two (whew, Be Prepared was done WRONG).

Love both remaining songs but Colours of the Wind to win.

18. It's a shame He Lives In You wasn't in the film, because it gives me goosebumps every time. It would get my 11, teebs.

FUN FACT: I went to a Catholic school as a boy and we had a Leavers' Mass when moving up to high school. My class sang Colours of the Wind.

19. I didn't vote in this (I'm not well-versed in PopJustice but am tempted by the Steps rate), however I have followed this thread since the beginning, waiting for the sad day Colors of the Wind was eliminated. When I saw it made the top 2 I got all emotional. After the Spice Girls reunion photo it's tipped me over the edge for a giddy Friday.

Thanks @Animalia for making this such a pleasure to read! Fingers crossed for my girl Pocahontas I haven't seen Mulan, don't kill me.

stuaw and Animalia like this.
  20. I...I want to play this game....

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.