The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Nnnnnñ at the last write-up semi-confirming the urban myth that gays can't whistle.

2. I've lost a 0, a 2, and 2 6s so far. Yay for me and my flop taste, apparently.

In other news:
    [​IMG]
    Is apparently supposed to be the attractive version of Ursula? She reminds me of a certain popstar...

3. I'll be using this explanation instead of just admitting I forgot to put any points in Dexterity when I made my character.

Animalia likes this.
  4. And me.

Animalia likes this.
  5. See the line where the sky meets the sea it calls me
    And no one knows, how far it goes
    If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go

[​IMG]

Serg., Animalia and alanmr like this.
  6. LOL! Loved the Bjork reference @Animalia

I'm happy with the eliminations at the moment... a bit surprised by Pinocchio

Animalia and kalonite like this.
  7. I'm just caught up and well done fellow Disunties, we've got rid of some real garbage.

Animalia, Mvnl and Mina like this.
  8. FUCKING HELP.

'HOW FAR I'LL GO' (TROPI-BOP VERSION) is slaying me.

Animalia, Mvnl and alanmr like this.
  9. It's been a treat to see @Mushroom's drunken descent into How Far I'll Go adoration. Let me spin it and we can do a sensate sing along.

Subwaykid, Mushroom, Animalia and 2 others like this.
  10. Probably way off base here but she reminds me of Charlotte Church facially.

Animalia, LKane and Mina like this.
  11. See the line where the sky meets the sea it calls me
    And no one knows, how far it goes

[​IMG]

If the wind in my sail on the sea stays behind me
    One day I'll know, if I go there's just no telling how far I'll go

[​IMG]

*atmospheric tropi-breakdown*

[​IMG]

Animalia and alanmr like this.
  12. Okay so if I can stop bopping to Swish Swish any time soon I'll get working on delving further into our bottom ten! Any predictions?
    Oh my god this is amazing. Didn't they tell you that Peppa was a savage??

Lost Boy and send photo like this.
  13. I hope this isn't a hint...

14. Dddd, my Mom is not going to be happy about the Give A Little Whistle elimination and it probably won't be the last one where she is the only 10.

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Wait, your mom actually voted in this? Amazing.

Also, for the next rate can I submit extra votes for my father, mother, and 12 brothers?

16. Hah, I can confirm that @DJHazey's scores & his mother's vary a lot, so either there were no shenanigans, or he's really bad at it.

17. It better not be, Savages is amazing.

18. Sure if you want to track down everyone for their scores, because I actually got my scores directly from her.

She's already voted in the Buffy Character rate, Angel Character rate, my Dad also voted in the Star Wars rate, and they are both currently doing the Buffy Episodes rate. Once they found out about rates they asked if they could do their own scores for fun, I mentioned it off-hand and it turned into a demand for their actual scores and it started long ago as you can see.

Last edited: May 19, 2017
    Holly Something, alanmr and Mvnl like this.
  19. Dear sis @Mvnl clearly just wants 14 other people sharing ha 11. Not a bad plan, all told.

I love how there is absolute no question whether Mama Hazey is bad at it. The true expert Disney connoisseur of the rate.

DJHazey and Mina like this.
  20. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I can't help that my family all have extremely similar taste!

DJHazey, alanmr and Mina like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.