The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 82 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Let It Go is an easy top 10 though!

2. Hehe, I was all like, "What even is this and why is it so popular?" and now I'm like, "I think I need to see this." Good job, @Animalia!

Animalia and Mina like this.
  3. Frozen is great, Let It Go, For the First Time in Forever and Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? are all 10s and y'all can't deal due to "overexposure". *rolls eyes*

4. [​IMG]

5. It better be or heads will roll.

6. no lies detected...
    [​IMG]

alanmr, Mina and DJHazey like this.
  7. I'd like us to leave the rest of Frozen alone until we get rid of the rest of The Jungle Book, Hunchback and Tarzan.

aniraz, Dangerous Maknae and alanmr like this.
  8. Jungle Book, Cruella, and Hunchback can all go in whatever order you want.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  9. Oops my bad, you did give it a one! Still terrible though.

PSA: I'm gonna stick a list of what's left on the first page (thanks to @GimmeWork for reminding me), then we'll dive into our Top 50! I'm seeing calls for Tarzan, Cruella, The Jungle Book... but will any of you be right? Hmmm.

10. We can eliminate the multiple zeroes I handed out to Hercules, anytime that you're ready.

Mina likes this.
  11. [​IMG]

12. You heathens, "I Wanna Be Like You" is a bop.

13. Touched upon it briefly in my commentary but The Jungle Book was my late grandfather's favourite film and I've got too many fond memories with its main tracks to rate anything from it badly.

14. A top 50 bop though???
    [​IMG]

15. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

I don't understand anything about these words.

stuaw, kalonite, ohnostalgia and 3 others like this.
  16. Hazie, if you're gonna keep saying shit like this, I suggest a change of avatars. Maybe Hans?

17. Gaston is a good idea as well.

18. I like my avi the way it is, thank you very much.

Mina and alanmr like this.
  19. Hercules with all the girl group bops? Surely that one's safe for a while!

20. Yeah, unfortunately.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.