The Disney Classics Rate (The End.) | Page 85 | The Popjustice Forum

The Disney Classics Rate (The End.)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Animalia, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Too late! Destroy the evidence....

DJHazey and Animalia like this.
  2. It's cool, we bonded over their amazing new song so I'm sure he'll forgive me. Maybe.

DJHazey and Mina like this.
  3. Mvnl

Mvnl Staff Member

Together with When You Wish Upon A Star probably one of the biggest proper Disney classics from before the renaissance. Deserved just a tiny bit better.

GimmeWork, funkyg and Animalia like this.
  4. But where's the commentary I scavenged my PC's old files for?? I didn't go dumpster diving for nothing!

Kidding. No one besides @Animalia is gonna get this anyway.

GimmeWork and Animalia like this.
  5. Google Drive.

6. What? Cinderella is out in 1 day? seriously?
    [​IMG]

GimmeWork, DJHazey, kalonite and 2 others like this.
  7. Oh no! I'm so sorry, I'd copy & pasted them one row up from where they should be & didn't realise. I'll add it in now!

alanmr likes this.
  8. It's okay, bb, I swear I wasn't being passive aggressive! Haha

Animalia likes this.
  9. Zero to Hero is one of the funniest Disney movie sequences. I cannot imagine hating it. What a dark side.

stuaw, Mikl C, digitalkaiser and 11 others like this.
  10. ...I honestly don't love "A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes". It just doesn't have the same quality as "Someday My Prince Will Come" or the heartstring-wrenching quality of "Baby Mine" (still salty here!)... eh.

Animalia likes this.
  11. Also rewatching it now, it's amazing how many of the cultural references in the Zero to Hero scene are still recognizable and relevant today. Amazing satire.

12. MollieSwift21

MollieSwift21 Staff Member

"No matter how your heart is grieving if you keep on believing a dream that you wish will come true" is such a classic Disney line.

GimmeWork and Holly Something like this.
  13. Exactly and it's so sassy. Absolutely love it.

alanmr and ohnostalgia like this.
  14. Okay Dream is a Wish going out this early is the first big mess of the rate. A great princess bop and the Disney Channel version is still ICONIC. C'mon autotuned struggle vocals and Ashley Tisdale's fringe.

15. I think you've just perfectly articulated why I can't stand the Frozen songs.

LKane likes this.
  16. AND THE CALL ISN'T OUT THERE AT ALL, IT'S INSIDE ME

IT'S LIKE THE TIDE ALWAYS FALLING AND RISING

I WILL CARRY YOU HERE, IN MY HEART, YOU'LL REMIND ME

THAT COME WHAT MAY

I KNOW THE WAY

I AM
    MOAANAAAAAAAAAA.

[​IMG]

Seriously, if you guys do this masterpiece wrong I'm gonna make sure each and every one of you feels personally victimized by Moina.

17. Noooooo, this is a stone cold classic!

Animalia likes this.
  18. Not a single 10 for Dig A Little Deeper?

Wow.

19. I may have asked this already but why wasn't 'Love' from Robin Hood included?

Also, potentially controversial opinion alert but Lion King 2 songs >>>>> Lion King songs.

20. Actual footage of @Mina this morning, despite the above comment.

[​IMG]

It's true. Was shocked to find out you not only loved the song but had already posted in their thread about it before I had the chance.

Mina, Animalia and GimmeWork like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.