The Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022 (Final results begin p. 8) | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

The Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022 (Final results begin p. 8)

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WowWowWowWow, May 17, 2022.

1. Apt.

Gasur, TéléDex, constantino and 6 others like this.
  2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

It still annoys me that there isn't a full stop after "I.M". What the hell is "I dot M"?

3. Thank goodness we don't have to listen/vote for all countries. I might just do Serbia, France and one of the countries with the fewest songs.

[​IMG]

4. Everyone back off I've got Estonia covered.
    [​IMG]

5. I'm not listening to every song on the list, but it'd be nice if FYCs for every country were posted in the thread. I'll definitely check those as I'd like to vote for every country.

6. Estonia

France

Moldova

Norway

Spain

God it's gonna be a bloodbath. ":("

7. Trying to put together a Spotify playlist for your future use.

And adding YouTube playlists on the first page as I find them.

8. This is great, thanks! Two songs in and I'm afraid I'm already bopping hard. I've already found some great songs from this year's national finals so I'm excited to discover more. Making a mission next year to listen to the national finals as they come.

londonrain, WowWowWowWow and soratami like this.
  9. Lithuania

Gutted Lolita didn’t make it to the final contest but time for a proper redemption!

Ana Raquel, YRSHKD, Wishlight and 2 others like this.
  10. In news which will surprise nobody, we've already had a host error - I didn't include all of the songs competing for Slovenia, I just put the first list I found on Wikipedia because I saw that LPS were in it. So much for my dream of becoming Dr. Eurovision... Updated on page 1.

londonrain, soratami and Maki like this.
  11. I'm going to make my way through as many of these as possible. Currently listening to the Irish contenders.

WowWowWowWow, Maki and soratami like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Serg., YRSHKD, WowWowWowWow and 5 others like this.
  13. The Australian songs were somehow worse.

14. Three icons of Popjustice have already submitted their nominations. Join them, won’t you?

15. Did everyone try The Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022? I thought The Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022 was lovely.

16. Oh! I forgot I wanted to take part in this. I'll get to work. It's going to be hard to avoid voting for that queen on her iPhone!

WowWowWowWow and Maki like this.
  17. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @7thSugababe
    @A&E
    @abael
    @acousticer
    @acrimonious mammoth

soratami likes this.
  18. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @Alenko
    @AllRed
    @Amnesia
    @andymc35
    @Aries

soratami likes this.
  19. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @berserkboi
    @Charley
    @Christopher
    @cjwhite1
    @cookiedough

Christopher, soratami and berserkboi like this.
  20. soratami and daninternational like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.