The Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022 (Final results begin p. 8) | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

The Eurovizh Alt-Song Contest 2022 (Final results begin p. 8)

Discussion in 'Eurovision' started by WowWowWowWow, May 17, 2022.

1. Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  2. Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  3. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @lilylu
    @londonrain
    @Maki
    @Markus1981
    @MilesAngel

4. Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  5. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @Phonetics Girl
    @popdorian
    @popknark2
    @Remorque

Untouchable Ace and soratami like this.
  6. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @Robsolete
    @saviodxl
    @SecretsOfFatima
    @Serg.
    @sfmartin

7. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @soratami
    @Sprockrooster
    @Square
    @stomp

8. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @TéléDex
    @TheChoirgirlHotel
    @Txetxu
    @ufint

9. Tagging people who have participated in past Eurovision rates and/or posted here ... you can vote in the first round, or come back in a few weeks when the list is narrowed down to vote in the final round!
    @Untouchable Ace
    @Wild Man.
    @Wishlight
    @WoW73

10. Some of these long ass lists not having a single good song, like what was that (at least from my memory) However some of my faves are here so I'll definitely submit.

Maki, soratami and WowWowWowWow like this.
  11. I will probably do the shortened list - thanks!

12. Please let me know when I have to do my thing for round 2.

Maki and WowWowWowWow like this.
  13. I'm planning to participate first round, couldn't due to the works i have yet :( Thanks for the reminder!

soratami, Maki and WowWowWowWow like this.
  14. Me submitting my ballot without revisiting the Sammarinese and North Macedonian selections because I'm not a masochist

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2022
  15. Can a Lolita Zero supporting newbie do this?

16. Sure, all are welcome to submit nominations to help us narrow the songlist down!

pookiebots and soratami like this.
  17. I am super busy this month with studies sadly. But I will check this thread out.

WowWowWowWow likes this.
  18. My favorite comments from voters thus far include:

“I abstain”

and

“lmao”

londonrain, Alenko, Up N Down and 4 others like this.
  19. Kind of forgot about this.
    [​IMG]

soratami, WowWowWowWow and Maki like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.