The Face with NAOMI CAMPBELL!!! | The Popjustice Forum

The Face with NAOMI CAMPBELL!!!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Baby Clyde, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Starts on Oxygen 12th Feb. No news on if it's showing in UK yet. Does anyone know?

[video=youtube;yQ_NQ2rXuF4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ_NQ2rXuF4[/video]

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  2. innamor.

innamor. Guest

Can't wait!

3. The best moment in that is from 1:56, where icon/legend Naomi Campbell awkwardly doesn't quite know what to do with her hand. Twenty years at the top of her game, people.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013
  4. I noticed that too! How amazing.

5. "I'm very disappointed in your choice Karolina. Game on from now on."

*shock on Czech girl face*

Naomi will be evrything on that show. And hand at the end was brilliant.

6. That's no Omi's fault, bad direction and editing

The woman is flawless personified

7. jigglemypuff

jigglemypuff Guest

Naomi is giving me so much life in that trailer.

8. The ultimate shade of Nigel hosting his own model competition, with none other than Naomi Campbell! Brilliant!

9. This is going to be ridiculous. I can't wait!

10. You just know Naomi was over having to share the spotlight with the other two.
    If only someone got Tyra in there!

11. Did anyone see that episode of Tyra Banks' lameazing talk show where she got Naomi Campbell on to basically force her to apologise for being a massive diva (being kind) to her in the past? Naomi, brilliantly, was all like, "Oh, I don't remember *files nails* but if I hurt your feelings *flips hair* I'm terribly sorry," and Tyra was all, "Naomi apologised y'all, she apologised, I'm free!" and they hugged awkwardly and it was fucking tremendous.

Yeah, so basically I can't wait for this.

12. That episode of the Tyra Show basically made the whole five-year-run of that overindulgent mess worth it.

Can't wait for this.

13. One of the best things i've ever seen on tv

Tyra looking fat with horrid hair having full on American style meltdown wanting closure and Naomi looking as perfect as is possible is befuddled by the whole thing, looking at her like she's totally mad and apologising for nothing

'i didn't get you dropped from anything, i remember that show Kate got dropped as well, it happens'

I can't find the beginning of the interview but Tyra has to clear the studio so she can do this on her own !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKUlbJoG_V8

The best bit is when Naomi says that something happened when she was a kid and Tyra gets all Barbara Walters and tries to get her to admit to rape

It's AMAZING

14. That interview is one of the greatest things to have ever been on TV.

It's better than all 5 seasons of The Wire combined.

Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  15. And if Naomi wants to put her hand in 3 places at once then those 3 places are exactly where that hand should be.

16. Rmx

Rmx

Yes. She is simply flawless. It's not that she didn't know where to put her hands, it's just theat Earth and Air failed to contain her beauty.

Only a legend...

17. The Wire is possible my favourite TV drama ever. Yet I cannot argue with your statement; it is simply correct.

I am praying that this show will be on UK TV simultaneous to the American broadcast (it won't be, will it? We still have to wait 6 months for ANTM...)

Finally, please would someone make (or source) a YouTube compilation of every reference Tyra has ever made to Naomi on ANTM - each scene will of course begin with 'when I was starting out, there was another model...'

18. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Guest

Although this looks entertaining, it saddens me that so many gay men seem to worship a woman who is, essentially, a vile human being.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.