The Face with NAOMI CAMPBELL!!! | Page 35 | The Popjustice Forum

The Face with NAOMI CAMPBELL!!!

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Baby Clyde, Jan 15, 2013.

1. Ew. Fucking Nigel is back.

2. K94

K94

I'm not ready for Nigel's Barry Scott from the vanish advert impression when they bizzarely add bits in post-production.

3. That article is from ages ago. Coco had the baby a month or so back.

Can't find anything about a new series though. I wonder what's going on.

Obviously Naomi has to be involved. It's not the The Face with out Queen 'Omi.

They'd better check their lipstick if they think it'll work with just Coco.

4. Wasn't Naomi heavily involved with the show? I remember reading she was a producer and/or owned something, she'll probably be back.

5. Oh wow... As much as I love the show and I'm glad that it's not dead, I think I'll still need Naomi to be front and center.

6. Sorry to disappoint y'all, but those Coco photos appear to be from Coco's guest appearance on the current season's Australia's Next Top Model (which features New York as a foreign destination):

http://www.rtvgames.com/showthread.php?t=83873&page=168&p=4339793&viewfull=1#post4339793 (scroll down near the bottom)

(Also, if anyone's following AusNTM, it seems like the entire season has been spoiled in that post, even though it only started airing last week!)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.