The Girls Aloud Discography Rate (#65) | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

The Girls Aloud Discography Rate (#65)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Physical, Aug 2, 2021.

1. Last edited: Oct 17, 2021
  2. I’m a mess but still interested. Thanks!

3. A reminder the deadline is in 10 days (27th October) - just checking if you're still up for/working on a ballot since you expressed interest?

@Neon Green
    @Music Is Death
    @evilsin

[​IMG]

4. berserkboi, Physical and If You Go like this.
  5. I’ll start mine!

6. Absolutely!

7. I already finished my scores over a month ago but haven’t decided on an 11 yet ddd expect my ballot in a couple of days hopefully!

berserkboi and Physical like this.
  8. Are the versions of Life Got Cold and Some Of Miracle on the "Sound Of The Underground" album and "The Collection" different?
    I've just started working on my scores, hopefully should be able to finish by the deadline.

Physical likes this.
  9. I was getting working on getting this done when I had more time during the summer, but I left it because I figured it was cancelled forever after Sarah's passing. Unfortunately, I can't participate any longer, but I am excited to see the results roll out!

Physical likes this.
  10. Yeeees! Can't wait for this to start!

11. I’m interested! I’ll be submitting fairly close to the deadline but it’ll get done.

Untouchable Ace and Physical like this.
  12. Very much so! Will finalise and send mine tomorrow.

13. I will! It’s going to be sad to go through but I’ll do it. Will probably submit close to the deadline!

14. As much as I would love to participate, I do not have the time, sorry - but have fun with the reveals!

berserkboi and Physical like this.
  15. Hello. I've been working on my scores and they'll be in next weekend.

16. I'm currently in the Xmas songs of Chemistry. Will definitely finish this on time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.