The Go! Team - New Album (2015) | The Popjustice Forum

The Go! Team - New Album (2015)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by bestinase, Dec 19, 2014.

1. They've released a teaser video for their new album, their first release since 2011. Out in spring 2015, though they haven't announced a title or date yet.

Doesn't sound like a huge departure from what they've done before, but even in the snippets there's some ridiculously catchy/potentially brilliant bits.

[video=youtube;h9h1dZ2m_Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9h1dZ2m_Pw[/video]

2. This should be good fun, I followed them on and off during their first two albums.

3. So glad they've got new material coming. I always forget just how much I enjoy them.

I found my old CD single of Junior Kickstart the other day and was way more excited than I should have been.

4. Nice update! Came to post a thread myself. Super excited, seen a lot of people think this harks back to their debut, but this sounds like Rolling Blackouts Pt II (which is a good thing). Far too many people were harsh on that one, they might have scrubbed up their sound but the quality was top notch.

5. I love the Scene Between in a possible future all time favourite kind of way.

6. Was listening to this last night. Pretty much Rolling Blackouts Pt II which is exactly what I wanted. I don't think the songs are as strong but they're still catchy as ever.

Do miss Ninja though, the shoegaze-grrl schtick wears after a while.

Pre-ordered this a while back anyway, UK indies are giving away a tape of a different mix of the album, wondering what this sounds like too.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2015
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.