The Good Fight | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

The Good Fight

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by bakerboy92, Feb 19, 2017.

1. I need Elsbeth Tascioni to return. Also, that last shot made me scream, what the hell

Remorque, Leopold, Hudweiser and 3 others like this.
  2. It does worry me more & more that a series about a black law firm becomes increasingly white with every season.

Remorque, 4Roses, Leopold and 5 others like this.
  3. Yes, that last shot was bollocks.

Remorque and WallyWinterborn like this.
  4. That last episode was shit, I HATE when they do real world stuff. It's always over the top nonsense like this.

Remorque, 4Roses and irishlamb like this.
  5. The episode was kind of ridiculous, but it was in on the joke. I thought it was pretty entertaining and filled with moments that made me laugh.

"Incompetence. I mean, that is America."

Lucca playing Anthony the gay celebrity hairdresser by promising him a secret.

"I voted for him. Why not!"

I'll miss this show when it inevitably ends next season. There's nothing on TV like it or half as smart.

6. I already said, we need a The Goulds spin-off. Keep this universe alive. Give me Eli, Marissa, and Cary with series-long arcs for Diane, Lucca and Colin launching their political careers.

Remorque, lushLuck and Maria like this.
  7. Featuring recurring guest star Julianna Margulies' wig.

Not Julianna herself; just the wig.

8. So long as it's put in the contract that her wig will get the same as male wigs, you've got yourself a deal.

9. Loved this show but my god this season SUCKED.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.