The Good Place | The Popjustice Forum

The Good Place

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by maverick_79, Oct 8, 2017.

1. I’m surprised there isn’t a thread for this yet. It’s on Netflix U.K. and it’s amazing. The second series has started with a great twist at the end of the 1st. Anybody else watching it?

GimmeWork and alanmr like this.
  2. I'm half way through season 1, after seeing some talk of it on here, and I am enjoying it.

He likes this.
  3. Loved Season 1 but Season 2 is taking a long time to get going plotwise.

4. I'm in the middle of the season 2 premiere. I loved season 1 so I hope season 2 doesn't disappoint.

He likes this.
  5. I really enjoyed season 1 and while it was a great twist I think it's kind of limited where they can go this season.

6. It's okay. I'll watch Kristen Bell in anything though.

7. Yeah, Season 2 is a little all over the place.I hope it settles down as it progresses.

8. So glad someone made this; I was too lazy to do it the other day. Fantastic show, great ending, and I love how they're approaching the second season.

He, alanmr and HollyDunnSomething like this.
  9. A third of the way through season 2 and things have barely moved. I hope they manage to get the show back on track.

10. Darn it, I totally forgot the new Fall season is on. I noticed the DVD of the first season is out next week or something, but didn't think of a second one airing.

11. Season 1 was a delight. I'm rewatching now.

constantino, flapjack- and Mvnl like this.
  12. I love this show so much. Janet is amazing

13. I want to love this show but I somehow can't.

I also didn't think the twist at the end of season 1 was that clever...

I love all the people involved in the show but it just doesn't click with me.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2017
    ephemeralartery likes this.
  14. Mary Cherry is Eleanor's mom. That alone makes the show worth watching.

He, constantino, Rob and 3 others like this.
  15. I totally spotted that Tahani's diary had a Foreward by Kylie Minogue. Legends only.

He, joe_alouder, hologram and 8 others like this.
  16. I stan Mindy.

alanmr likes this.
  17. Of course you would.

Island likes this.
  18. Ok so I finished the two-part season 2 opener which I pretty much enjoyed, and now halfway through episode three and I'm laughing my ass off. Bring it on, I love it as much as I did season 1!

#Attempt#484
    "Did you bring the cocaine I asked for?"

Last edited: Oct 25, 2017
  19. Janet and Tahani are honestly two of my favourite characters in TV right now.

20. I agree they are fab fab fab!
    Plus I have to say that there is quite some eye candy as well with Chidi and Jason.
    Jason needs to lose those clothes already, it's obvious his body is as chiseled as his face.

hologram, POPGASM and HarryEzra like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.