The Graphics Help Desk | The Popjustice Forum

The Graphics Help Desk

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Inspired by @GhettoPrincess’s request in the Rate Queue thread, here is a list of PJ users willing to provide rate/contest graphics for the more... graphically challenged. Either make a post or send a PM to a volunteer to see if they’re available to help. If you’d like to add your name to the volunteers list, please post in the thread! We can also use this thread to provide graphics tutorials for those who want to learn more.

@RainOnFire not sure if this should be pinned or not.

LIST OF VOLUNTEERS
    @Animalia
    @beyoncésweave
    @evilsin
    @Lost Boy (not taking requests)
    @ohnostalgia
    @P’NutButter
    @Subspace88
    @Touch

REQUESTS
    S Club 7 Graphics (@ohnostalgia)
    Horror Banner for @GhettoPrincess

Last edited: Sep 18, 2018
  2. Graphics Programs
    • GIMP (Free, Photoshop Lite)

Fonts

Last edited: Jun 15, 2018
  3. Right now I am helping @GhettoPrincess with her CHVRCHES graphics, so I probably cannot take on another request.

4. Thanks for opening this thread and also helping me out, really hope this will be helpful to other rate hosts too.

5. Already iconic.

6. I don't know what/if he'd be willing to help with, but I know @Animalia has helped me with graphics in the past, said he enjoys doing it, and told me he'd be willing to help with anything I asked for in the future. So I'll throw his name in the hat. Hope he doesn't mind.

7. @Animalia let me know if you want to be added to the volunteer list. Anyone on the list can decline requests if they don’t have the time (I know you’re busy with your GameJustice right now).

8. This is such a great idea, and I'm always happy to help! Making graphics is the part of hosting I enjoy most, so definitely add me to the list @ohnostalgia!

And thanks for the tag @DJHazey!

9. 2014

2014 Moderator

[​IMG]

it's not :(

phoenix123, stuaw, Rem and 19 others like this.
  10. Ray

Ray

Normally I would volunteer, but at the moment I am way too busy already... unless there's a rate of an act I love, and help is needed. My Excel design skills are unparalleled!

[​IMG]

11. Word!

Ray likes this.
  12. I'd be happy to help with cover art etc - just not when I'm running a rate myself.

If Photoshop is too much for beginners, try GIMP or Photoscape.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  13. Is that... Jamelia?

14. Where have you been?
    We all met Jamonica ages ago.

evilsin, Ray, londonrain and 3 others like this.
  15. I haven’t been spending much time in the threads @londonrain visits as much as I thought I did I guess ddd

16. evilsin, Island and Ray like this.
  17. I can help out.

ohnostalgia likes this.
  18. For those who still want to DIY- check out the Google Font Database for well known "dupe" fonts (or just non-tragic fonts).

"All the fonts in our catalog are free and open source, making beautiful type accessible to anyone for any project. This means you can share favorites and collaborate easily with friends and colleagues. Google Fonts takes care of all the licensing and hosting, ensuring that the latest and greatest version of any font is available to everyone."

19. Drag my dafont.com-supporting ass a bit, unnie.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.