The Graphics Help Desk | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Graphics Help Desk

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by ohnostalgia, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Somewhat off topic but would anyone here be interested in helping me to design an album cover for my own music? I'm struggling a little this time around. I would really love someone who is photoshop savvy to help out.

berserkboi and phoenix123 like this.
  2. I don't know if the likes to my post are 'yes' if so please get in touch. Thank you!

3. Hi, I was wondering if anyone could help me with designs? (There is quite a few), I had someone but I've recived no reply or anything so I'm unsure. Any help would be welcome.

4. Hey everyone, I wouldn't mind changing my avatar to promote the Dalida Rate - what is the best (free) online program to do this and best resolution to do that in, do you think my dear PJ experts? :)

5. I usually go for a square dimension, typically 500x500. If you just need something to crop an avatar I’d suggest ezgif.com, you can crop still images. Make sure to save the file to your computer.

berserkboi likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.