The Great British Bake Off | Page 320 | The Popjustice Forum

The Great British Bake Off

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikl C, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Thank you for your recommendations guys! I have a week off and nothing better to do other than cook and bake!

constantino, Animalia and Dennis like this.
  2. I'm watching Season 7 for the first time on Netflix and am reading everyone's reactions/live posting, so people might get some random likes from posts from 4 years ago - you guys all hilarious.

3. Is it true there are some more specials on the way?

4. Liam is hosting the Bake Off Professional spin off show.

Talent always wins, I bet Sophie and Steven are absolutely livid.

5. Good for him. Still won't watch though.

constantino and Stradiwhovius like this.
  6. Alright, well good cause I missed it too.

7. How did I never realise Bake Off: Crème de la Crème (aka Bake Off: The Professionals) was also by the same production company, and would inevitably move to Channel 4 too? I really liked it when it was on BBC - the skill some of the bakers show is incredible.

HollyDunnSomething likes this.
  8. Get ready Bake Off hunties... there was an interview with PruePaul, Sandi & Noel in last weekend's Observer which says the series returns next month.

[​IMG]

9. YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSS!!!!! That’s actually earlier than I was expecting (although I couldn’t even remember when it aired last year anyway).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.