The Great British Bake Off | Page 630 | The Popjustice Forum

The Great British Bake Off

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikl C, Sep 18, 2012.

1. Paul is a demon. I wish they'd ditch him. He's so full of himself and Prue doesn't keep him in line like Mary did. I'm warming to Prue more though, especially after the Junior series.

Espeon likes this.
  2. I really don’t gel with Paul and Prue sorry!

Mary was too good for us. Paul is the worse offender though, he’s insufferable.

Celestial Mosaic likes this.
  3. Get the originals back together. Dream team.

Espeon likes this.
  4. Mel was god tier. Could take or leave Sue.

A&E, c_0_r_3_y and constantino like this.
  5. Disappointed in the totty. Thought Peter was wearing full clown makeup.

6. SockMonkey

SockMonkey Staff Member

I’m like new Marvel movie levels of excited about this. It feels safe and comforting after all of this year’s goings-on.

boyaloud likes this.
  7. The cast already looks infinitely better than last years.

diamondliam and Andrew.L like this.
  8. [​IMG]

A&E, Daniel!, Rhombus and 10 others like this.
  9. Nobody immediately stannable to be honest, but I have no doubt that filming the entire thing for the first time over six weeks means we're going to have some iconic meltdowns and mess

[​IMG]

10. I agree and one of last years lot is one of my best mates. . .
    [​IMG]

11. K94

K94

Ok there's black people this time, I'll be more invested

[​IMG]

He, boyaloud, Stradiwhovius and 21 others like this.
  12. Girls I'm so excited! It's so great to have this back; I need this serotonin, I need this serotonin

The cast is very promising - a plethora of women of colour/age and some potential hunties! I will also go out on a limb and predict that Lottie the Pantomine Producer(!)/Emma Stone cosplayer will be the unexpected breakout favourite

[​IMG]

boyaloud, A&E, Sam and 17 others like this.
  13. I mean, really they should have brought back our HalloQween Helena after she was undeniably robbed last year, but that aside there is no doubt that the cast already looks like a promising mix. Mix being the key word, after last year had about 6 bakers occupying the same boring character lane.

He, c_0_r_3_y, JMRGBY and 1 other person like this.
  14. I knew Laura at Uni, about ten years ago. Lovely girl, but dramatic and volatile. She'll make great reality TV.

He, A&E, constantino and 10 others like this.
  15. Discovering that Sewing Bee is infinitely better than Bake Off will actually let me enjoy the new season more nn. Low stakes and all

A&E, jbnd05, Andrew.L and 1 other person like this.
  16. Thinking this was on at 8pm and being met with B*ris talking at me

[​IMG]

Mr.Arroz, phily693, A&E and 10 others like this.
  17. BTG

BTG

How many minutes into the first episode will we get before things get uncomfortably problematic?

[​IMG]

A&E, aux, Bangers&Bops and 1 other person like this.
  18. B*ris' address being as nothing-y as a laminated sheet of instructions from the technical challenge

[​IMG]

phily693, A&E, constantino and 5 others like this.
  19. Lowkey steam pressed that I was supposed to be watching this in real-time with you m'hunties, before the fates intervened and I still have to line up multiple raggedy VPNs and livestreams from GMT+5.30 instead, but nevertheless I'm here girls!

[​IMG]

phily693, A&E, constantino and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.