The Great British Bake Off | Page 746 | The Popjustice Forum

The Great British Bake Off

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Mikl C, Sep 18, 2012.

1. They showed the iconic cake being lobbed onto the floor instead of the tray. Please does someone have a gif of that?

2. The recap show made me emotional today.

3. Walking past Dan this morning was not what I needed on a Monday.

[​IMG]

Mikl C, Remorque, Sam and 4 others like this.
  4. I remember locking eyes with Tom in Via and gasping.

navytaxi likes this.
  5. Same tbh

A&E, VitaminBee, constantino and 5 others like this.
  6. I saw Anthony at the Royal Vauxhall Tavern back in January (?) and I almost collapsed.

BTG and aux like this.
  7. I saw Tom in a queue for the bogs at Brighton Pride, a true life highlight

VitaminBee and JMRGBY like this.
  8. Y'all... I'm watching the Flemish version of Bake Off and I'm missing each and every one of you. I'm like... Should I post and update?, but then decide against it because no one would know what I'm yapping on about.

9. K94

K94

The way we won

[​IMG]

A&E, beyoncésweave, He and 8 others like this.
  10. The return of Nancy

[​IMG]

11. I'm not sure why Netflix US *just* put up last year's Christmas episode but my boyfriend was like "oh yeah I follow Tom" so I go on Twitter and see he's been watching the Cock Destroyers' Slag Wars?

He definitely deserved to win that episode by the way. #1 in the technical and best looking showstopper? Hmm

Remorque likes this.
  12. Sam

Sam

Did anyone ever find his alt

navytaxi and Snatched like this.
  13. Watched a random Junior Bake-Off re-run, and... can we just have this line up on the main show?

Harry Hill is an excellent, empathetic and frequently genuinely funny host, and Liam is a great judge.

14. LTG

LTG

Um.. give me a sec

15. Honestly it addresses every last issue I have with the main show. Liam is an outstanding judge but, more importantly, always has a compliment and constructive criticism rather than having two bad cops. Harry is fantastic. And by having younger contestants the skill floor feels much more reasonable and relatable. Crown it.

16. Feels a little unfair to pit early-out Jamie against Ruby, who as we all know won her season, but here we are.

17. [​IMG]

18. Queen Helena giving us gays what we want.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 2, 2021
    Remorque likes this.
  19. Oh hello.

Remorque and Tiziano's Boy like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.