The Green Glass Door | The Popjustice Forum

The Green Glass Door

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by David_X, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Right, though we'd have a little fun. This is a nice little game that some of you may know about, and if you do please don't spoil the fun for those new at it! Basically, people who know about the game will tell you what can be found beyond the green glass door. The aim of the game (is it a game? More of a puzzle) is to work out what can be found beyond the door and what cannot. Once you've cracked it, join in with saying what can and can't be found (but obviously don't reveal the secret). An example:

Beyond the green glass door there's a moon but there is no sun.

2. Another example:

Beyond the green glass door you can find Katy Perry and Kelly Clarkson, but not Pink.

3. Hot_Mess29

Hot_Mess29 Guest

Oooh I know this! Beyond the door you will find a floor but no carpet.

4. Beyond the green glass door they like jazz but not pop.

5. Even though beyond the green glass door there is no pop, they are partial to the occasional "choon".

6. Certainly. Beyond the green glass door they like choons of the Poppers O'Clock variety but no donk.

7. Brace yourselves people. Beyond the green glass door there can be no Girls Aloud, Sugababes or Saturdays.

But you can have Scooch.

8. Beyond the green glass door they like twitter but hate myspace.

(am I right?!)

9. PASS.

Beyond the green glass door Madonna is praised but Kylie is frowned upon.

10. edited due to stupidness and blindness

11. Hot_Mess29

Hot_Mess29 Guest

^I love newbies, but I don't love frappuccino's which are found beyond the green glass door.

12. Beyond the green glass door there plentiful brunettes, but no blondes.

13. Beyond the green glass door you're encouraged to eat curry and pizza but not fruit or vegetables.

14. In fact, all junk food is widely encouraged beyond the green glass door.

15. justabluefox

justabluefox Guest

Is this right?

Beyond the green glass door some people are upset because you can listen to Duffy but not Adele or Amy Winehouse.

16. PASS.

17. Beyond the green glass door you can get pissed but you can't get drunk.

18. Beyond the green glass door, you can bleed or weep but you can't cry.

19. Beyond the green glass door you can't laugh but you can giggle.

20. Beyond the green glass door, there's no Britney Spears or Christina Aguilera, but there is Jessica Simpson.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.