The Halloween Franchise | Page 27 | The Popjustice Forum

The Halloween Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by silkandskin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. You could tell me that latest poster was a closeup of big stubborn old man Ken Todd, and I'd believe you

2. Discovering all of these Spoiler tags are just a means of discussing Kim & Kathy's sister... gay.

This looks so fun. Can't wait.

3. Scream Factory are doing Halloween 5 SO DAMN DIRTY
    FB_IMG_1625500194881.jpg

4. The Revenge of Nicolas Cage <3

5. That cover art is pretty hideous but I'm buying it!

6. BTG

BTG

I promised myself I wouldn’t pay for these movies again but if they’ve somehow managed to get those deleted scenes, I could be convinced…

7. I missed out on the big boxset so I only have the bare bones releases for 4 & 5, those are easy replacements. But do I replace my original film's blu? Hmmmm.

Remorque, BTG and Andrew like this.
  8. BTG

BTG

Dddd as someone who has far too many copies of this franchise, very few of them match and I’m at peace with that. Though the upgrade might be worth it for you for the 4K alone.

I own this 4K steel of the first:

[​IMG]

And I love 4 and 5 but it really will be dependant on what special features they pull out of the bag for me.

9. I have no words.

But where is "TINAAAAAAA"??!!

I almost bought Part 4 on Blu-Ray yesterday. I wonder if we'll ever get a stand-alone special edition of it from Scream.

Remorque and Andrew like this.
  10. It was leaked today that we will!

torontodj likes this.

11. Amazing!

12. They're releasing 1-5 apparently. Fingers crossed for 6-8 later on.

4Roses and Andrew like this.
  13. Those covers are a choice.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  14. Halloween 5 is so bad. They should’ve stuck to the original concept with Jamie being evil.

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  15. Someone involved with the Scream Factory restorations of 1-5 has said that there are special features ‘yet to be announced’. Fingers crossed for all that recently unearthed footage from 4 and 5!

Dr Death rise up!

16. (18.46 onwards)

This is kinda fascinating. It’s a reality tv show type thing Danielle Harris did in 1994 but it was filming while she was negotiating for ‘Halloween 6’, so you see her expecting to get the part and talking about the complications in real time and ends when she find out she didn’t get it.

17. The score leaked. I don't have it but someone sent me a bit of the new theme. It sounds like Halloween meets the iconic Candyman score almost. So damn good.

ohaimanabu, tastic and Roey_says like this.
  18. We'll get another sexy Blu box after Halloween Ends I imagine and I will bow down to them with all my cash.

Roey_says likes this.
  19. Are the violin and strings which we heard in the trailer present? It gave me goosebumps.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.