The Halloween Franchise | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

The Halloween Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by silkandskin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Well I came out of the theater completely and utterly speechless, oh my god.

2. I’m halfway through and I’m enjoying it so far but I sort of checked my expectations after some of these reviews and peeps on the socials posting about it. The flashbacks have been great!

3. The way I got a VPN and signed up to Peacock, only to be taken out at the final step because they won't accept my Paypal for a Premium subscription...

[​IMG]

lushLuck likes this.
  4. Not Kyle kicking you out of the white party for “legal reasons”

Fuchsia, tylerc, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  5. This is one of the worst movies I’ve seen in a long time. I had my problems with the 2018 movie but it looks like a masterpiece next to this. What anchors it most is a truly wretched screenplay. George Lucas could write better dialogue.

Digital_Fossil and ohaimanabu like this.
  6. [​IMG]

(JK girl)

7. Kyle Richards was great in this teebs.

8. I actually loved it.

I understand critics coming for it from a lack of story but what were people expecting from a Halloween movie? Chaotic in the best way for me.

inevitable likes this.
  9. I wanted a slasher and I got one so I’m pleased overall, it’s a solid 7 where the first one was a 9.

10. Unironically my MVP of the movie, though Judy Greer really tries with what she’s given

11. Big John Little John are the new clown cops even if the renovation was nice

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    TeamDorinda!! and inevitable like this.
  12. Uno

Uno

Girlies don’t drag me but I didn’t really like it. It was pure fan service to the point that it feels like fan-fiction. Most of the kills were fun at least.

13. I truly was in shock at the ending, I wanted Judy to make it but then her ass just had to go back upstairs!

14. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Hey ladies… did you know that, uh,

evil dies tonight!

Fuchsia, sesita, silkandskin and 5 others like this.

15. I'm playing this drinking game for the next watch! Guess I'm dead. Nice knowing all you iconic bitches. Really though the dialogue was atrocious and I'm not asking for Citizen Kane or something. The amount of exposition was insulting. So many characters felt underused. Having said that with my expectations in check I think I will like it more next time. Right now:

Halloween 78> Halloween 2018> H20 >Halloween II> Halloween 4> Curse> Kills> 5> RZ's H2> RZ's Halloween> Resurrection

BTG and ohaimanabu like this.
  16. Uno

Uno

I would’ve given it a higher rating if it were a Friday the 13th film. Great kills but they totally throw out any character building that they did such a great job on in the first one.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2021
    ohaimanabu likes this.
  17. evil is mildly inconvenienced tonight

18. Why did she go back up there? How did Michael sneak up there with no one seeing him? Am I missing something?

19. BTG

BTG

Tommy Doyle’s slam poetry though.

20. Not my boyfriend turning to me halfway through to tell me he was horny for brute Tommy Doyle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.