The Halloween Franchise | Page 44 | The Popjustice Forum

The Halloween Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by silkandskin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. Thankfully the filmmakers knew they had a couple of duds on their hands and killed Tommy and Tina in their first and only instalments… evil dies tonight, indeed.

2. Poor Rachel in part 5 though. She didn't even get a decent chase scene or kill.

Steve003 and ohaimanabu like this.
  3. It really nails the autumnal tone and atmosphere perhaps better than any other Halloween film. It's the second best for me, after the original.

sesita, 4Roses, joeee and 6 others like this.
  4. her original death scene was more gruesome (scissors down the throat). Ellie Cornell made them change it.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  5. Controversial, Brave and TRUE

6. As much as I like to pretend Resurrection never happened, I actually wouldn't have minded that. It would have meant Laurie and Michael were still siblings and we wouldn't have this alternative universe/none of the sequels actually happened which I've never been fully on board with.

tastic likes this.
  7. Yes but if we're REALLY going to spill the tea, it's:
    Curse>>>Rob Zombie's Halloween 2>>>Kills.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  8. I think some of you girls need to calm down.

9. I’m perfectly calm!

Roey_says likes this.
  10. [​IMG]

Okay, don't push it, luv.

11. I’m about to take you outside and pull some Oklahoma on your ass

12. Yeah, that was my thought while I was watching, that this is going to end with some grand sacrifice from Laurie in order to weaken him. As much as I would want Laurie to survive that would definitely be a powerful ending.

13. BTG

BTG

Sometimes I think Halloween peaked with Debra Strode. You know?

sesita, silkandskin, xondus and 4 others like this.
  14. Sheri turn on your location

[​IMG]

15. Speaking of Mr. Zombie I absolutely loathed those bullies in the flashback. I guess that's the point but they felt like Rob Zombie characters minus the swearing. Just way to over the top.

16. Hehe.

ohaimanabu likes this.
  17. that kill absolutely bothers and unsettles me to this day. Broad daylight.

heartmightmelt and Andrew like this.
  18. I wasn't referring to Rudd; I was referring to the filmmakers. They seemed keen on doing a major retcon.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.