The Halloween Franchise | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

The Halloween Franchise

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by silkandskin, Oct 18, 2018.

1. I read that Kills had such a good feedback at test screenings that they barely touched it. Seems different for this one.

TeamDorinda!!, sesita and ohaimanabu like this.
  2. This baffles me as there’s so much wrong with Kills.

Let’s not forget 2018 had extensive reshoots and it sounds like we got a better ending than what they had originally shot. So these reshoots could end up being a very good thing. Or it could be that the Ends reshoots were always scheduled in as part of the principal photography, but it sounds like the movie was cut and ready to go weeks back so I doubt it.

3. A218F6B1-C35B-4707-AC7A-469EB4DE1AF5.gif

Last edited: Jun 11, 2022
    lushLuck, Steve003 and johnny_tsunami like this.
  4. But… Kills was awful.

5. I know it’s weird.
    The same insider said the script for Ends is very different for a Halloween movie, let’s hope for the best.

ohaimanabu and Andrew like this.
  6. For those who struggled with Kills, if you could go back and do reshoots, what would you change?

7. Reshoot the whole thing, but just keep the scenes with Kyle and her bricks, and Laurie jabbing herself in the ass.

8. Kim Richards replaces the other one as Lindsey Wallace.

9. The whole hospital riot/imposter Michael Myers thing OUT. Or done better and not like an episode of Grey's Anatomy.

10. Evil dies tonight.......

11. Yeah the movie has other problems but that stupid chant made me want them to die violently.

12. What are chances of us having the trailer this week to preview before The Black Phone?

[​IMG]

13. I saw The Black Phone at previews this weekend and there was no trailer…

Apparently it’s going to be attached with NOPE.

14. And NOPE is released…. oh.

[​IMG]

Blayke, sesita, TeamDorinda!! and 2 others like this.
  15. I do have to say even though I'm trepidation after Kills not fully delivering it is interesting not knowing anything about Ends really. I wonder what the story is going to be. I really, really hope they keep up the mystery and not reveal everything like with Kills.

16. After Kills, my expectations are damn low.

17. It's going to be trash. The brain worms it took to greenlight that hospital sequence indicate terminal, irreversible illness, I fear.

xondus, thommyh, berserkboi and 8 others like this.
  18. Excuse you bitch, Halloween Kills WISHES it had the tension of a Grey's massacre episode!

[​IMG]

19. This was pretty much how I felt going into Kills because I was massively disappointed with the 2018 film on my first watch. I've come to like and appreciate it for what it is, but I had zero expectations with Kills, which is probably why I don't seem to think it's as terrible as most other people do!

Hudweiser likes this.
  20. You know what, you're absolutely right! Dr. Percy didn't die for this!

VicePresidentJocasta likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.