The Hills and beyond. | Page 14 | The Popjustice Forum

The Hills and beyond.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cuppy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Re: The Hills

The final scene was surprisingly self-aware - good on the producers!

2. Re: The Hills

What happened? I heard Spencer wasn't in it. GOOD.

3. Re: The Hills

I thought for a show that seemed to not have a lot of thought behind it....that it was AMAZING. I was so shocked and so excited at the same time. I think it made the series memorable.

4. Re: The Hills

It's a shame it was with Kristin and not Lauren, but it was a brilliant way to wrap it up.

5. Re: The Hills

What were Laurens reasons for not being there?

6. Re: The Hills

I agree to an extent, but at the same time, Lauren casually exiting from the circus of Heidi and Spencer was a perfect ending for her - Kristin was always the more 'Hollywood' girl of the two, wasn't she?

7. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Re: The Hills

I can't believe it's over...

8. Re: The Hills

I loved the ending, Kristin was great on the show much more fun than the boring Lauren. However am sad its all over now. Hopefully The City gets a 3rd season.

9. Resi12

Resi12 Guest

For a show that is very often called stupid and dumb that was was a very clever ending. I never thought they would have done it, glad they did.

10. Re: The Hills

I haven't got round to watching it yet, so could someone explain what the so-called 'smart' ending was, please?

11. Re: The Hills

I love how the final scene of "The Hills" is more genius, clever and brilliant than the whole final season of LOST.

12. TM

TM

Don't ruin it for yourself! It'll be a lot more fun if you just watch it for yourself.

Apparently, they shot quite a few endings and Lauren was in one of them but they just decided to not use it, instead opting for the one we got.

http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1643619/20100714/story.jhtml

She was there for the after-party though and even posed for pictures with Kristin!

13. Re: The Hills

Okay, okay! I shall go look online for it now...

14. Re: The Hills

that ending was brilliant

15. Re: The Hills

It wouldn't work with Kristin as the main star though. Lauren was the closest thing to normal that show had, and without her, it wouldn't really work as it didn't when she left. I like how she stood up to Spencer.

16. TM

TM

It's really is because of how annoying Kristin is that people started appreciating Lauren.

17. Re: The Hills

Nah Lauren is still seen as dull. I would've liked to have seen the alternate ending, maybe they'll be on the DVD.

18. Re: The Hills

I rarely watch The Hills, but when I do, I enjoy it. Sure, blank stares and drama about nothing should not be entertaining, but it seems to work. I don't like the show as much without Lauren - she was a normal girl surrounded by a bunch of backstabbing morons and without her it feels (even more) ridiculous.

I love Lo, so adorable.

But yeah...I'd never admit to watching this in real life. I feel ashamed.

19. Re: The Hills

Cannot find a fucking link anywhere! I'm so curious to watch this!

20. Re: The Hills

Haha, I've just seen the ending on TV, it's brilliant!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.