The Hills and beyond. | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

The Hills and beyond.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cuppy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Re: The Hills

The ending is brilliant! I had to find a link, even though I haven't seen any of the episodes since Lauren left.

2. Re: The Hills

Watched it (in four parts!). That was pretty clever. In a weird way the whole episode kind of struck me because I feel like me and my friends are all approaching that same point, even though we're a few years younger than the people in "The Hills."

3. Charley

Charley Staff Member

4. Re: The Hills

Well that's no longer watchable!

5. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Re: The Hills

Do we know anything about a season 6 or even full series DVD release yet?

I wonder if they'll include Spencer & Heidi's storyline that was featured in the trailer, but never aired?

6. Re: The Hills

I know, there's a scene where she says "I didn't expect to be getting divorced on my wedding anniversary", but it never was on the show!

7. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Exactly!

There was also a moment when you heard her say "That's why it's really hard for me to leave Spencer" over the clip of her cyring at her mom's!

I really hope they include these lost scenes as bonus features.

Also, I really hope they release a pretty full series box set. (Though naturally they only will do so after I've given up and bought the seperate releases)

In other news, to fill the void I've spent my summer watching all three seasons of Laguna Beach, then watched Newport Harbor and now I'm finally watching the first season of The City. Oh yes.

8. Charley

Charley Staff Member

In the US season 6 will exclusively be available on Amazon through their manufacture on demand service.

This makes it even less likely for them to release a pretty full series box, right? I really, really wanted one...

[​IMG]

9. Re: The Hills

What an awful DVD cover.

10. Re: The Hills

That's not the DVD cover? Its just for the demand service hopefully.

11. Charley

Charley Staff Member

12. Ideally it will be similar to Kell On Earth or Rachel Zoe... with Lo and Steph on hand to assist Lauren on a daily basis.

13. Charley

Charley Staff Member

Oh, I hadn't even thought yet that some familiar faces could pop up again!

I would love for them to keep the same visual style as The Hills, but it's probably going to be more of a 'proper' reality show, won't it?

14. Ugh Lauren is boring!! And what's worse is that Lo Bosworth will no doubt be on it and she is the worst thing to come out of The Hills / Laguna!!!

15. She said in an interview I read today Lo won't have time to be on it, but it will focus around herself and her two friends that she's known for 10 years. Her roommate and her male friend. She also said her interns will bring the drama, but other than that, the show isn't meant to be a soap opera-style show. And also that it will be a lot less "filmy" and feature rough cuts and mic's in the shot, for a more raw look. Yadda, yadda, yadda. I'll watch.

16. Yay for no Lo, she'd make it even more dull. I hope Stephanie makes an appearance.

17. Yes, Stephanie has nothing going on, she has no excuse to appear.

18. Although she did say she didn't wanna do reality shows anymore if I remember right.

19. Charley

Charley Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.