The Hills and beyond. | Page 26 | The Popjustice Forum

The Hills and beyond.

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by Cuppy, Feb 24, 2009.

1. We'll get Heidi's boyfriend from season 1, Jen Bunny, Lo, Stacey the bartender and Brendt Bolthouse and just have to deal.

Charley, Roey_says, lushLuck and 2 others like this.
  2. But this would still be a better show.

stopthestatic and Nwonder like this.
  3. Stephanie Pratt is the only one making this somewhat watchable

tylerc904 likes this.
  4. Please don't bring back Lo. My God, she was awful.

I'd be more interested in an entirely new cast at this point, focussing on their respective careers as well as their love life. Take it back to basics but just with fresh faces.

OlliMaus and lushLuck like this.

5. She definitely isn't lol. She is 100% accurate here.

6. Justin Bobby is so lame.
    At least I'm starting to like Mischa on the show, so there's that.

7. How is Audrina, a 30 something yo single mother, gonna devote all of her time obsessing over a 10 year old ex.

Like we’re on ep 5 and every scene has her talking about JB. Let him be... this is exhausting and we already did this with Lauren.

Why am I still watching this?

bonnieetclyde and lushLuck like this.

8. Very sad for her and Timmy. I won't dwell on that too much but I will say she's a smart and eloquent woman with a full life and the fact that the producers ignored her in favor of fake Audrina/JB drama...bye.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2019
    bonnieetclyde and Nwonder like this.
  9. Same.

Nwonder likes this.
  10. Stephanie has announced she won’t be back for season 2.

Probably smart choice tbh.

11. They should all follow suit.

lushLuck, Chris Lala and Nwonder like this.
  12. I’m so disgusted by this entire reboot that I’ve unfollowed everyone from The Hills because I can’t be fucked to see them promote this garbage.

13. Easy... $$$$

Nwonder likes this.
  14. Not them shamelessly plugging teeth whitening strips like this.
    That was unintentionally fucking funny (and embarrassing for everyone involved).

That said - besides how jarring it is that they still try to make Audrina & JB & Steph Pratt the main storyline, I actually enjoyed some of this episode. LOVE how quickly Mischa is there to call bullshit. She's my favourite thing about this so far.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2019
    Nwonder likes this.
  15. I'm surprised by how much I like Mischa.

Nwonder, lushLuck and OlliMaus like this.
  16. Heidi talking about her "successful online album" in the latest episode. Then saying "I'm really big underground in the gay community" and how she wants to start it again. Queen.

17. Then she starts talking about doing a Christian song...

Happyclappy, lushLuck and Nwonder like this.
  18. All the while drinking out of a prominently placed Sonic Burger branded milkshake (when no Sonics even exist in the LA area)...I can't.

iRyan, bonnieetclyde and Drew like this.
  19. Brody and his "wife" have split... and TMZ reveals that they never even legally got married. I only watched 2 eps of this reboot, but it was high-key hilarious/awful how Brody discussed his new "wife" as if she was some evil bitch who he was forced into a union with. I wonder how they'll write this into season 2.

20. Haaaaaa she’s way better off!

Tbh I forwarded through all the Brody scenes so I have no idea what they’re dynamic was like. But I’ve always thought Brody was a-hole.

OlliMaus and lushLuck like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.