The J-R&B Divas Rate! - #54 | Page 8 | The Popjustice Forum

The J-R&B Divas Rate! - #54

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by RUNAWAY, Apr 12, 2022.

1. You were watching Eurovision at the beach? Fancy.

2. Hope it's 11:59pm in the last timezone because I might need that extra time dddd it will come though!

Maki, Remorque, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  3. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Of course hunny! To be honest, we most likely will need extra time to finalize the results and everything (since the rankings keep changing DRASTICALLY with every ballot) and I work 2 jobs, so we can probably close the voting "officially" on Wednesday but still accept ballots through the weekend.

Also,

@berserkboi
    @cookiedough
    @Crisp X
    @FunkyButChic
    @Macsun
    @Remorque

I'm pretty sure you 6 plus Ana were the only people still working on their ballots, and just wanted to check in and see if things are going okay and if you'll make the Wednesday deadline, or if we should expect yours over the weekend as well?

Maki, Crisp X, Trinu 3.0 and 7 others like this.
  4. I’m just 1/3rd through. Would really appreciate an extension if possible?

Maki, Remorque, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  5. Ddd I was actually about to send in my scores. They should be in your PM box now.

Maki, Remorque, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  6. Expect mine by end of day today!

Maki, soratami, Remorque and 3 others like this.
  7. @RUNAWAY

The weekend would be wonderful, because I’m working early mornings this week and I’ve got a lot planned every evening.

PS: I now we were provided everything we need to rate all of the songs, but finding a train for some of these ladies’ discographies though… The struggle is real dddd.

Maki, RUNAWAY, soratami and 2 others like this.
  8. Please do note that since we have only a few voters in this rate, every single vote changes the result drastically. The whiplash we get with @RUNAWAY every single ballot is no joke. So if you are finishing your ballot, please send it in.

Also, those who sent only the main girls, you still have time to send in the extras.

Last edited: May 18, 2022
    Maki, RUNAWAY, Trinu 3.0 and 4 others like this.
  9. ññññ am I gonna be this rate’s evil?

Maki, evilsin, cookiedough and 3 others like this.
  10. Yes.

11. [​IMG]

Remorque, Maki, berserkboi and 5 others like this.
  12. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

FINAL EXTENSION: VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY MAY 22ND, 11:59PM.

Remorque, Maki, Applause and 5 others like this.
  13. I should be all good by then so! I have my tracks rated (though the fateful 11 could shift yet again dd) but I want to pad out my comments a bit more so I’ll use the extra time for that. This is a strong selection overall though, well done on picking the songs out of so many possibilities and thank you for organising the rate and letting us revel in j-r&b diva love @RUNAWAY @evilsin

Remorque, Maki, Trinu 3.0 and 4 others like this.
  14. One of these songs has one of the best choruses I've ever heard in my life and I wanted to place my 11 next to you, but it is then followed by choice Male Vocals ddd We will see if that chorus still saves it!

Remorque, Maki, Macsun and 2 others like this.
  15. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Send in tons of commentary pleek!! I'm dying to know what song you're referring to.

Remorque, Maki, cookiedough and 3 others like this.
  16. Interesting, considering there are not that many songs that have this exact pattern. My advice is to just embrace the fact that the feature is there and there is nothing you can do about it. Unless it's "BAD GIRL" by BRIGHT, because it has a featureless version. But then again, Hidaka is only in two parts of that song and not after every chorus.

Remorque, Maki, soratami and 2 others like this.
  17. I'm kinda excited to see the meltdowns coming from @Applause when he sees my Miliyah scores

[​IMG]

Remorque, Maki, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  18. Watch out next time you’re in the dunes for a six foot two cig peeking his head around a sandy mount with a knife in his grip and a manic grin.

19. Sounds lit

Remorque, Maki, evilsin and 2 others like this.
  20. Oh, @Applause wouldn't be only one chasing you down, trust.

Remorque, Maki, berserkboi and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.