The K-Pop Hunger Games: Day 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-Pop Hunger Games: Day 4

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Oleander, Jan 8, 2019.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's right, this is a surprise release. You probably weren't expecting it to happen this early, huh? Well, unlike all the labels in the K-pop industry, I don't enjoy delaying things endlessly. Anyway, the time has come to see if the subforum's next game can live up to the hype that has been built up for it slowly over the months. When will YG and his rollout for Blackpink? In case you forgot, before I even dropped the teaser on Christmas, I gave y'all a taste of the violence way back when. Those teasers included highlights such as....

Poor @junglefish dddd.

@Vixen, ha revenge.

What a damn mess.....and those were just the test runs! Then again it is The Hunger Games after all. Well, it's time to go from test runs to playing the actual game! Before I can let any of you sign up, I must first present you with....

[​IMG]

So here's how things are gonna work.....

1. As soon as the thread goes live, I will need 24 volunteers to sign up and participate in the game. To keep things fair, I will not be one of the participants, just the messenger who relays what happens.

2. Twist #1: You're not going to be playing as yourselves. In order to participate, you not only need to volunteer but also tell me which female idol you want to play as, post a picture of said idol that you want me to use in the simulator, and tell me which one of the 12 districts you want to be a part of. Both idols and districts are first-come, first-serve so have backup options ready for both. Worst case scenario: I assign y'all districts from the ones that went unchosen. You don't need to PM me, just post your choices in the thread.

3. Twist #2: In true K-pop industry fashion, the reason we're having this competition is to form the ultimate 5-member K-pop Girl Group across 5 seasons of this game. (This number can be expanded depending on how much interest there is in the game.)The goal is that whoever wins each round will host the subsequent round or that we at least have different hosts each time to not make this a burden for anyone. And also to avoid the mess that became my Feist Rate on the main forum kiii.

Twist #3: While you're all probably dying to play as your ultimate bias, I implore you to carefully consider your choices. Why? Because once your faves die in this game........they die in real life! Kidding obviously, but once idols die in one of the rounds they are forever off-limits for future rounds. Only the winning idol from each of the 5 rounds will make the final group lineup. So maybe don't pick your all-time favorite girls right from the get-go or do.....the choice is yours.

5. Y'all won't have to do anything else as I am the one who will run the simulator, screenshot the leaderboards, and turn the basic ass text the simulator gives me and create a more compelling story.

6. Remember to have fun and don't be messy. *wink wink*

Now that the rules are out of the way, it looks like I need some participants so get to volunteering!

I can't wait to see if any of the girls from this gif make it into the final group.

[​IMG]

Anyway...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  2. [​IMG]

1. Sei (Weki Meki) - District 1 (Slice of Life)
    2. Choa (AOA) - District 1 (codecat)
    3. Gyuri (KARA) - District 2 (eliminathan)
    4. Sunmi (Wonder Girls) - District 2 (BEST FICTION)
    5. Minhee (Stellar) - District 3 (vikeyeol)
    6. JooE (Momoland) - District 3 (ThighHighs)
    7. Soojin (McGriddle) - District 4 (eccentricsimply)
    8. Amber (f(x)) - District 4 (ohnostalgia)
    9. Tiffany (Girls' Generation) - District 5 (Dangerous Maknae)
    10. Seulgi (Red Velvet) - District 5 (Kuhleezi)
    11. Kim Lip (LOONA) - District 6 (nikkysan)
    12. Bom (2NE1) - Distict 6 (bimbo)
    13. Yooa (OH MY Girl) - District 7 (junglefish)
    14. Naeun (Apink) - District 7 (Serg.)
    15. Momo (Twice) - Distict 8 (GeiPanda)
    16. Hyerin (EXID) - District 8 (He)
    17. Hyoyeon (Girls' Generation) - District 9 (Island)
    18. Jisoo (Blackpink) - District 9 (Rem)
    19. Joy (Red Velvet) - District 10 (SloMover)
    20. Luna (f(x)) - District 10 (evilsin)
    21. Wendy (Red Velvet) - District 11 (askew)
    22. Hwasa (Mamamoo) - District 11 (Salami)
    23. HyunJin (LOONA) - District 12 (RUNAWAY)
    24. Hani (EXID) - District 12 (Rainbow Trousers)

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019 at 8:44 PM
  3. [​IMG]

Bom (2NE1) - District 6 (bimbo): Died during The Cornucopia event
    Naeun (Apink) - District 7 (Serg.): Died on Night 1
    Tiffany (Girls' Generation) - District 5 (Dangerous Maknae): Died on Night 1
    JooE (Momoland) - District 3 (ThighHighs): Died on Night 1
    Hyoyeon (Girls' Generation) - District 9 (Island): Died on Night 1
    Momo (Twice) - Distict 8 (GeiPanda): Died on Night 1
    Seulgi (Red Velvet) - District 5 (Kuhleezi): Died on Night 1
    Wendy (Red Velvet) - District 11 (askew): Died on Day 3
    Soojin (McGriddle) - District 4 (eccentricsimply): Died on Night 3
    Joy (Red Velvet) - District 10 (SloMover): Died on Night 3
    Hani (EXID) - District 12 (Rainbow Trousers) : Died on Night 3
    Sei (Weki Meki) - District 1 (Slice of Life): Died on Night 3
    Hwasa (Mamamoo) - District 11 (Salami): Died on Night 3
    Yooa (OH MY Girl) - District 7 (junglefish): Died on Day 4
    Sunmi (Wonder Girls) - District 2 (BEST FICTION)

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 7:21 AM
    Serg., RUNAWAY, askew and 14 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE.

(Oleander put the answer in his first post after seeing this, so what I'm asking here wasn't redundant dd). But wait, do we PM you our chosen idol? Also, what are the 12 districts? (I only saw the first two Hunger Games and I wasn't really paying attention when watching ddd).

Last edited: Jan 9, 2019
  5. Just tell me in here ddd.

Basically, once you have chosen your idol, give me a picture of them you want me to use and then pick a district. In the books and films, two victims from each district were chosen and the simulator works the same way as the district you are from determines who you fight against as you will obviously not kill the person from your same district.....at least not at first. You can just pick a random number from 1-12 if you want to ddd.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2019
  6. I volunteer as tribute!
    [​IMG]
    Yooa - OH MY GIRL
    District 7

7. In the actual Hunger Games it was 12 boys and 12 girls. Are we doing the same here or is it strictly girls??

8. Anywayyyyyyy....

I volunteer as TRIBUTE:

[​IMG]

Hyunjin - LOONA
    District 12

9. Read the rules sis ddd

10. All girls because we're misandrists dddd.

If this is successful enough, once we make a girl group then people can run Boys-only rounds.

11. (Ok, I'll follow your advice and not choose my ultimate fave Qrisus in the first round)

I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE PAPAPA

MOMO CAREY: Twice
    DISTRICT: 8

[​IMG]

12. While we are waiting for more participants, let me just lay out the tentative schedule outline for the game. Once we get all the participants, the game will officially begin tomorrow so that I have time to get things organized. The simulator randomly determines how many days the game lasts but I am going to try and get this done before my trip Friday but if that's too quick, just let me know.

As I said in the rules, the winner of this round gets first dibs on hosting the next one and if they decline we will go with volunteers as there really aren't any 2nd or 3rd place finishers in these games ddd.

13. This sounds messy, I’m in!
    [​IMG]
    Joy: Red Velvet
    District 10

14. He

He

I volunteer as tribute!

Potatoe Voldemort: EXID
    District: 8

[​IMG]

15. Speaking of Hyerin....

[​IMG]

Not that edited gif being one of her top images aaasadajdjadjdjjjj. It's perfect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.