The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 16 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Yeonjun’s BEEN it-girl 2020, unnies better keep up!

eatyourself, codecat, ysev and 4 others like this.
  2. Ooh, I have some of my picks appear... in places. Fun.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2021
    eatyourself, thommyh and aux like this.
  3. Got a bit emosh seeing the unanimous love/acknowledgement of BoA’s achievements, whew. Nevermind k-pop, legitimately no one is doing it like her anywhere in the world.

Love Deluxe, ohdenny, Aries and 10 others like this.
  4. On artist who paved the way, I voted for GG because, while I had been following BoA's JP career way before that, I think GG were the first K-pop act who went massive in the internets? I remember Gee being A Moment, and it was basically a lot of people's entrance into K-pop (with f(x) and 2NE1 debuting merely months after). Their grip of the industry was unbreakable for years.

Plus, this teaser was my ringtone for a whole year ñññ

-

[​IMG]

Dreampopboy, R92, Rem and 16 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]
    2. Hwasa (MAMAMOO)
    3. Jisoo (BLACKPINK)
    4. Sana (TWICE)
    5. Chung Ha

I mean.. was there any other correct option?
    [​IMG]

dddd the way Yuju got zero votes for "Fave Visual" but there was a funneling of support for her for Hottest Idol. I know that's right.

ffffsskd I really have no clue what to write since I'm a gay man, but yeah Yuju is so stunning, on top of being extremely talented. She absolutely serves S.E.X. with a capital X in the Apple and MAGO videos, and her being an avid pole dancing enthusiast in her spare time and then getting to showcase it in the latter's MV is absolutely iconique.

I mean, even the societal algorithms agree:

Even this candid, like...
    [​IMG]

She kind of gives me Korean version of Megan Fox teas like you just know they're the serious down-to-earth kind of beauty type of iconique women.

Oh, and she's strong too!

So yes, we stan!
    -

For these runner-ups, Hwasa definitely deserves a spot here, methinks. She always serves a kind of like... outright sex appeal, doesn't she? Especially in the "Don't Touch Me" - Refund Sisters MV, where she teams up with the other bhaddies. She's a server, she likes to serve.

Our Favourite Visual winner ([​IMG]) Jisoo also makes a runner-up spot. ffff I love her but idk if I would consider her "hot" tbh?? :/ she's like.. just TOO pretty and ethereal, y'know what I mean?

[​IMG]

TWICE's Sana also makes an appearance, and I mean, tea:

That rose thorn necklace.. whew! look how she ate that!

Before we get to the fifth runner-up, I will quickly do a shoutout to "SNSD's Sooyoung in the Red Dress" from MAMA 2020 red carpet which got precisely (1) vote! And it is a bitsy of a serve.

..and now Chung Ha rounds off our list. And yup, yup, yup! I see what y'all are talking about. She always just radiates that kind of professionalism and confidence, especially in this:

and confidence is sexy, y'all!​

6. Yup yup Yoon at the top I know that’s right.

Pleased to see Yuju winning hottest female idol even though voting for her didn’t even cross my mind. Don’t get me wrong, she absolutely deserves the title, I’ve just been a Buddy for too long to consider any of them hot, if that makes sense nn. I can’t disassociate MAGO Yuju from Glass Bead Yuju.

R92, Rem, nikkysan and 17 others like this.
  7. I didn't vote but lemme just say I'd let Sana peg me.

8. Sana is hot especially because it's kind of accidental... she never makes an effort to look sexy and yet she always does. Queen of serving aegyo and girl crush concept simultaneously.

An Insider, R92, Rem and 12 others like this.
  9. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

After the beating I saw her take on social media I feel the express need to point out the texts are fake and even an EXO sasaeng confirmed other EXO sasaengs made them up when they found out Karina was going to be filming with Kai.

So no Irene scandals for Karina.

[​IMG]

tea, Wills, Aries and 8 others like this.
  10. Not Lisa getting #2 Best Rapper when she basically just goes "lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa lisa" in her Ice Cream verse, mess.

You know who was robbed? This queen

[​IMG]

Her verse here remains one of the highlights of 2020:

(yeah I know most people voted for girl group members but it's not like there was a rule saying we had to)

R92, Sanctuary, Wills and 12 others like this.
  11. I voted for Yaeji in this category, dddd.

And as for the "hottest" and "favorite visual" both I voted for Yeji, because she's really pretty and my current boss looks like her, double dddd.

Luck, Wills, Aries and 7 others like this.
  12. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

And she's still a better rapper than Moonbyul so I don't understand what's the problem here
    [​IMG]

Luck, R92, Rem and 18 others like this.
  13. Me voting for Jennie even though she had like 0 rap lines in 2020

[​IMG]

An Insider, R92, tea and 16 others like this.
  14. Me tew!!! But you're missing this controversial serve.
    [​IMG]

Luck, An Insider, tea and 13 others like this.
  15. ...Is she? Or do you just hate her? :p

I like Lisa but I think Jennie has a much better flow. I feel like Lisa’s #2 placement has more to do with her being in the most popular K Pop GG and not because she’s like ... actually 2nd best. But we still stan.

16. Slice of Life

Luck, Rem, Vixen and 14 others like this.
  17. *DATA WARNING ddd*

[​IMG]
    2. Lucas (NCT/WayV/SuperM)
    3. Baekho (NU'EST)
    4. Juyeon (The Boyz)
    5. Jackson (GOT7)
    6. Jinyoung (GOT7)

Y'all thirsty hoes. Ok, I'm not Wonho's biggest stan, but I can't deny that he has been serving for the past few years in terms of material for the gays. From showing us how to work out in tight short shorts and a tank top, to giving us surfing advice in a skin tight bathing suit, he really is giving the gays everything they've ever wanted. He's even taken this on board for his solo career, with even his ballad Losing You having his appear topless, and having a viral TikTok moment with his abs for Open Mind. In fact, he said the next concept would be sexy, as his debut was a "cute concept"... So if Open Mind is his version of a cute concept, then god help us all! While he's not my first choice, I definitely can't disagree with this win.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

This year we saw more of Lucas than ever before, from appearing topless in WayV videos, to looking handsome in NCT & SuperM videos, to "testing V Lives" from the nipple up. It's no surprise that you girls were fawning over him.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Baekho is a consistently good pick, someone who only gets more gorgeous every year.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Juyeon is a newcomer to the thirst of much of the forum, but deservedly so. The Stealer really pushed him as the star of The Boyz, and I think we can all agree on that.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Jackson has always been a beautiful man, but his solo career thriving has really brought him into an entirely new light.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Jinyoung is the butt of the nation and also is an amazing singer, visual and actor.. Stan him.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

18. aux

aux

The hotness in all those GIFs literally made my browser crash.

[​IMG]

19. Run a train on me kings
    [​IMG]

20. Slice of Life

Shout out to my man Yoo Taeyang of SF9. Sorry I couldn't vote for you bb
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I voted for my other skinny king Juyeon instead fffff

Love Deluxe, An Insider, Rem and 21 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.