The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 18 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. The way I am really trying to establish my identity on forum dot pop justice dot com but really want this to be my new avatar.

Island, tea, BEST FICTION and 8 others like this.
  2. Your identity can be thirst trap avatars, teehee.

Island, tea, BEST FICTION and 9 others like this.
  3. Me waiting patiently for @aux to post so I could address this....... garment

[​IMG]

Only for @boombazookajoe to take the first post on the page anyway so it doesn't even matter!

4. aux

aux

[​IMG]
    2. Orbits

First of all, this post was written by ae-aux. If you have any issues with this post, please direct your hatred towards them. I am merely a vessel delivering this message from the KWANGYA.

Are we surprised? Is anyone surprised?

This was a clean ass sweep for BTS and their fandom with literally everyone voting for ARMY except for two people who voted for LOONA's Orbits. Even K-PopJustice's resident ARMY voted for themselves, although they don't even get close to the same antics that Twitter ARMY do which I am very thankful for.

What is there to say about ARMY that hasn't been said before? I feel like this fight breaks out every couple of weeks regarding fandoms and their limits. To be honest, it's tiring having to write about their antics, when I feel like we're all familiar with why they are considered to be the most annoying fanbase.

As for Orbits? I will simply quote @junglefish who once called them "ARMY without the success," which is tea. I've seen Orbits get up to the same antics as ARMY, just without the sheer scale of mobilisation that ARMY have.​

5. He could be wearing a Red Velvet stage outfit and I would still **** the life out of him.

clowezra, Rem, BEST FICTION and 10 others like this.
  6. ddd I think on the greater scale (i.e. outside this forum) Blinks are considerably more annoying than Orbits. As for the forum... Orbits being the worst feels like a bygone era. Now we're all annoying about all our faves, meaning no one truly stands out as the worst. We did it KPJ!!!

But I guess the above just pertains to two votes. re: ARMY, fuck ARMY, nothing to do with their faves but the hivemind mentality is so dangerous, so very dangerous, and I'm really tired of living in world where it's some kind of twisted cultural force.

Perhaps I'll just post my full mailing address here before they have the chance to do it for me!

clowezra, tea, Rem and 20 others like this.
  7. I've said this before, but I can't help but feel that the fandom name was kind of a self-fulfilling prophecy dd

Island, R92, tea and 23 others like this.
  8. What’s weird is, on Twitter anyway, I mostly see ARMY being annoying by just being .. everywhere, and stanning a crap band. Blinks are the ones I see being actively like, racist and terrible very often, which is a shame. The girls deserve better.

clowezra and aux like this.
  9. I think you need to be more "in" the fandom to see the true worst of it, to know the pages dedicated to harassment, etc. A lot of it comes from in-fighting, solo stans, fans that go against the hivemind, that sort of thing.

10. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

I wouldn't call doxxing people every single day as Army just being annoying..........

Love Deluxe, R92, Rem and 14 others like this.
  11. Oh, to be fair — I’m not disagreeing with their placement at all! I voted for them. I just meant, as a relative newbie to the K Pop world and certainly with limited mutuals, I don’t see the worst of them at all, I just see them everywhere. Because I actually like Blackpink, and more importantly, recognize them when they are someone’s profile pic dddd, I see Blink’s shit behavior much easier and more first hand. I’ve seen plenty of evidence of Army being terrible from y’all.

12. Zimzala
    [​IMG]

Zim-zimzala
    [​IMG]

Zim-zimzala
    [​IMG]

Zim zim!

13. Just caught up, we have more Moomoos on the forum than I realized [​IMG] Sowon barely having 5 raps in Gfriend's entire discography and still snatching a Top 3 placement, I know that's right. Y'all well and truly snapped with the Hottest Male category tbh.

Island, Aries, BEST FICTION and 9 others like this.
  14. I hate you

15. The amount of effort the BTS fans put in, they really could change the world if they just focused on the right thing.

tea, clowezra, Rem and 11 others like this.
  16. Yass!! Who's the other one?

[​IMG]

tea, Rem, Aries and 20 others like this.
  17. aux

aux

@codecat

[​IMG]

fatyoshi, tea, Rem and 22 others like this.
  18. I voted for both BTS and Orbits and I'd do it again! Thank you for the privileged double vote x

[​IMG]

tea, Rem, Aries and 22 others like this.
  19. Lowkey kinda wish I voted Stays for most annoying fanbase because they've really been testing my patience recently.

[​IMG]

Rem, Aries, Joli Chat and 11 others like this.
  20. aux

aux

In no particular order, the next offering from the buffet is:

Artist Who Should Perform at Kim Jong Un's Funeral
    Artist That Needs to Enlist STAT
    Artist You'd Spend Lockdown With
    Artist You’d NOT Spend Lockdown With
    Major Artist Whose Disappointing Music Feels Most At Odds With Their Ability To Achieve Better
    Artist That Needs The Apinkprint

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.