The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Good to know I wasn't the only one who voted for Jinyoung

[​IMG]

2. I voted for... Jessi?

[​IMG]

Doenjang, Island, Rem and 19 others like this.
  3. I voted Juyeon and it’s not for the reason y’all think... I think he’s great at breathing and errr sitting...

[​IMG]

Doenjang, tea, Trinu 3.0 and 22 others like this.
  4. Good at sitting on your face?
    [​IMG]

Dreampopboy, Trinu 3.0, Rem and 20 others like this.
  5. I'm surprised LOONA didn't even make the "artists that can do better" top 5. Sure they released some great b-sides in 2020, but So What and Why Not felt very underwhelming considering their great back catalogue.

Monkey0, superloves and aux like this.
  6. Not when "[12:00]" was one of the best mini-albums of 2020.

BEST FICTION, thommyh, Vixen and 5 others like this.
  7. aux

aux

[​IMG]
    2. Irene (Red Velvet)
    3. Hwasa (MAMAMOO)
    4. Super Junior
    5. J.Y. Park

This category was way too fucking funny, I won't lie. It was a clean sweep for Chungha, considering she had tested positive for COVID-19 just as this poll opened, so the girls obviously chose her. If she didn't have COVID-19, I wouldn't mind spending lockdown with Chunga, just so I could listen to the album she is holding hostage. Speaking of scandals, next on our list is Irene, who got exposed for being rude towards a stylist sometime before this poll opened. @codecat justifies their vote for Irene by saying "she could scream at me," which is pretty much how I feel too.

Hwasa is #3 and well... I definitely wouldn't spend lockdown with her or any of the girls of MAGAMOO. I just feel like my entire time in lockdown with her would be Hwasa doing irritating shit and saying:

At #4, it's Super Junior who are the cockroaches of K-Pop. No matter how many scandals happen, how many controversies they get involved in and how many times they engage in problematic behaviour, they still continue to somehow release music fifteen years on. Needless to say, much like with actual cockroaches, I am staying clear of spending any time with them.

Then it's J.Y. Park who I guess would be kinda irritating during lockdown? I don't know, he just gives me those vibes of annoying uncle. These are the same vibes I get from PSY, who only @Trinu 3.0 voted. The funniest vote on here was @Empty Shoebox who simply voted for "Men."​

8. Artist I'd like to spend lockdown with - I voted for Lee Chaeyeon but it was her sister who made the top 5 and now I feel like my vote might have been swallowed because the names are similar dd. But either way, they're two sweethearts!

And artist I'd rather NOT spend lockdown with I went with JYP cause... he's a creepy, moody, fatphobic uncle.

thommyh, He, Monkey0 and 1 other person like this.
  9. [​IMG]

An Insider, R92, clowezra and 22 others like this.
  10. I put DAWN as the artist I'd not want to spend lockdown with because he just seems incredibly annoying and like he doesn't shower much nn

Island, Rem, BEST FICTION and 7 others like this.
  11. aux

aux

You were the only voter for LOONA.

[​IMG]

12. Expose ha! Eviscerate ha!

Rem, BEST FICTION, thommyh and 6 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

Doenjang, Island, Trinu 3.0 and 14 others like this.
  14. aux

aux

They weren't! Everyone was quite helpful and actually put in which group they were in just to make sure the vote wasn't confusing. You were the only vote for Lee Chaeyeon from IZ*ONE, but others did vote for her sister, Lee Chaeryeong from ITZY, hence why she made top five.

[​IMG]

Island, fatyoshi, Trinu 3.0 and 16 others like this.
  15. Because I know they can do better. Which can't be said for a few of the artists that did make the top 5

[​IMG]

I just need the girls not to serve stale brat-pop again on their next comeback

Monkey0, thommyh, superloves and 4 others like this.
  16. If you don't want to spend lockdown with JYP, I will then!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. A play in 3 acts.

19. was I the only one who'd spend the lockdown with Bekho
    [​IMG]
    Picture this:

Day 97 quarantined.
    Your POV:
    [​IMG]
    Baekho's POV:
    [​IMG]

Doenjang, chrisjche, Island and 23 others like this.
  20. Me realising it was my turn to reveal but I fell asleep uncharacteristically early.

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.