The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 24 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Does anyone else think sasaengs are a good thing? I love Jessi. I think she's a really interesting artist.

Vixen, Monkey0, eatyourself and 7 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    2. I Can't Stop Me - TWICE
    3. Mago - GFRIEND
    4. 12:00 Version D - LOONA
    5. LA DI DA - EVERGLOW

GFRIEND were simply the most excellently styled group this year, by far. Crossroads to Apple to MAGO, they just consistently killed it. But Apple in particular was such a triumph in terms of visuals, and the forum agreed! The girls served everything from Grecian goddess gladiator queen to Evil witchy-poo-gonna-curse-you in the same era. Simply magnificent. The photoshoot for the Song of the Sirens booklet is also just... immaculate. My favourite set in particular was for the KBS Song Festival in December, which sadly Umji wasn't present for. The goth Barbie fantasy is everything.
    [​IMG]

TWICE's I Can't Stop Me also received a few votes, and I'd be inclined to agree. From yellow plaid, to grey 60s business woman to denim bustiers, this comeback covered A LOT. Especially after MORE & MORE it felt like a huge step up.

As I said, it was a tough year to beat GFRIEND and MAGO proved that they could even rock some of the most garish patterns and still serve! The shoot for Walpurgis Night, even though simple, is one of my favourites in K-Pop history. The live performance looks for MAGO, however... No Versace patterns in 2021, juseyo!

LOONA's shoot for 12:00 was... eclectic to say the least. From Coachella to pool party to quirky Tumblr prom and finally to sophisticated jumpsuit realness, they really took us on a journey. And the white jumpsuits are cute!

Surprisingly EVERGLOW gave us a lot of colour for their LA DI DA promotions, along with some pretty over the top looks! Take a gander yourself!

Other looks that almost made it include Irene & Seulgi's Monster, which did serve a couple great looks.. except for Irene's blonde wig. How You Like That by BLACKPINK also almost made it and I'd agree simply for the promo looks with their white outfits.

Doenjang, Luck, Dreampopboy and 32 others like this.
  3. GFRIEND have consistently served looks in 2020, so they truly deserve this win. That said, I specifically want to remind everyone of the time they played dress up:

[​IMG]

I'm gonna tell my sibling's grandkids these were my favorite Disney characters.

4. I don't remember what I voted for in this category but MAGO should've won.

aux, Slice of Life and BEST FICTION like this.
  5. 80% of the MAGO live performance looks are actually so disgusting, I was kinda shocked it made it in at all.

[​IMG]

He, Island, thommyh and 6 others like this.
  6. Oh I meant the photoshoot teasers, the sexy secretary looks... legendary.

Island, thommyh, Joli Chat and 11 others like this.
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

The way GFriend performed Apple for the year-end stages instead of their other more commercially successful singles........ serving Beyonce Run The World vibes. Yathhh, make the Korean population think Apple received countless PAKs and spent fifteen weeks at number 1 on the Gaon charts, kweens!!!
    [​IMG]

8. Yeah these are legendary

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Doenjang, Dreampopboy, He and 22 others like this.
  9. aux

aux

[​IMG]
    2. Wannabe - ITZY
    3. So What - LOONA

"Naughty" is probably the best song these ladies released this year, so I'm very glad that they managed to create a perfect package for the song too. The choreography is a shoot with laser precision. Most choreographies between duos are complicated, one misstep and the mistake is glaringly obvious. Here, Irene and Seulgi are both in perfect harmony. It is genuinely an entrancing choreography that perfectly matches the energy of the song.

[​IMG]

Next up is "Wannabe" by ITZY, which has probably my favourite dance move of the year. Ryujin does this shoulder dance that has lived rent free in my mind since the song was unleashed to the world. It is fully hypnotising. The whole choreography is super entertaining and dynamic. Another excellent moment this year.

[​IMG]

Finally, it's "So What" which is another solid offering from the LOONZ. Their peak choreography moment remains "Butterfly", but "So What" is still a moment with its constant shifting formations.

[​IMG]

Doenjang, Love Deluxe, Luck and 34 others like this.
  10. Slice of Life

Nawt Stay Tonight flopping that bad???????? I mean...

Look at the material. You can be the judge of it.

Love Deluxe, He, Island and 21 others like this.
  11. OspreyQueen

OspreyQueen Staff Member

smells like twinkphobia in here

[​IMG]

12. Slice of Life

Shoutout to these slays too

Love Deluxe, Vixen, thommyh and 13 others like this.
  13. Not gonna lie, I kinda wish Favorite Visual had a male and female category so I could vote Taehyung, even though no one else here will ddd but he has enough people fawning over him in general and Jisus deserves so eh, it's fine.

14. I can't quite point out what makes this Naughty dance cover so iconic (probably the facial expression and the camerawork), but you can't go wrong with icons stanning icons. Xx.

Love Deluxe, tea, Vixen and 15 others like this.
  15. I voted for him dd

I wouldn’t mind almost every category having girls and boys separated, including the musical ones. Poor men needing affirmative action on PopJustice dot com pffffffff

16. Oh wait, looking back, I checked my vote and I actually voted... not Jisoo dddd but not Taehyung in that category, either I'm a mess!!! *clown makeup* The Blinks on here should drag me. Though I remember picking between those three... or five, too many gorgeous faces in K-Pop.

aux and Glitterizer like this.
  17. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Okay I didn't even know that this existed, but it just further reinforces my Xiaojun stanning.

Love Deluxe, Wills, aux and 2 others like this.
  18. Someone post the gif please

Wills, evilsin, ysev and 2 others like this.
  19. aux

aux

Per your request.

[​IMG]

20. Ice cream chillin chillin,
    Ice cream chillin!

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.