The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 29 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Stanning the gorgeous unnies who voted for Tiger Eyes, Crossroads, BOUNCY and JUNGLE!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Love Deluxe, Rem, nikkysan and 13 others like this.
  2. @Kuhleezi Come join us in the BTS thread, unnie, don't be shy

[​IMG]

Cotton Park, tea, Wills and 7 others like this.
  3. poor @Kuhleezi unnie being labeled behind that submission...

@eatyourself come defend your ballot
    [​IMG]

Rem, Vixen, tea and 20 others like this.
  4. ...and I 웊

Doenjang, Slice of Life, Rem and 13 others like this.
  5. Unnie I voted for Dazzle Dazzle...

This is the last time I campaign for one of your faves, bye.

[​IMG]

Inland Empire, Rem, tea and 19 others like this.
  6. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

I voted for WJSN CHOCOME - Hmph, because underrated to me are songs that didn’t manage a top 100 placement at all or barely scraped by at the bottom of the barrel, not an extremely streamed song by an artist with a gazillion digital daesangs.

[​IMG]

tea, Trinu 3.0, Salami and 8 others like this.
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

@Wills
    @Kuhleezi

[​IMG]

I wonder whose reputation should I smear next.......

Island, Rem, Vixen and 23 others like this.

8. Yes I voted for Dynamite dddd reason being that, while I'm not a fan of BTS' music, Dynamite actually sounded like a fun little bop at first, and the overall reaction on the subforum was dramatic to say the least, I can't remember the last time the whole subforum was united in hating something so vehemently. Yeah I guess outside of KPJ the song is quite overrated but alas, I don't go about Twitter looking for what armys have to say, so it was just based off my personal experience.

9. Poor "Crossroads" being the cute girl to the gorgeous "Apple/MAGO" duo - devouredt.

10. Well, I did clarify earlier here and it did say underrated on the forum and that passes, teebs. I know it’s objectively meh, but Dynamite was such a great burst of positive energy, putting a smile on my face a lot during quarantine. Their charm comes through the autotune song and in the video. K-Pop can do much better (BTS included), but I just know I’ll be at one with the locals on the dancefloor when it plays at a time we can actually have those things again... and I know some of you will, too. The definition of

Me to @eatyourself thank you for sharing your story.

tea, superloves, aux and 2 others like this.
  11. BTS talk again?

[​IMG]

thommyh, Vixen, ohdenny and 9 others like this.
  12. aux

aux

[​IMG]
    2. EVERGLOW
    3. Weki Meki
    4. TWICE
    5. NATURE

*record scratch*

Cut the cameras... deadass.

The implication of this category is that the material previously released was sub-par where that really wasn't the case with GODFRIEND. These ladies have an immaculate discography. Was 2020 a re-invention year for them? Sure, it was a year they owned with three precise cohesive comebacks which they devoured as expected. I feel like a lot of people voted for GFRIEND solely because they shifted away from their anime string-oriented sound towards a much more Western sound... which is fair! I just feel like this win does a huge disservice to everything GFRIEND has done before the 回 trilogy. I will say, the greatest improvement of GFRIEND's 2020 is that the girls are getting super involved with the creative process and I love that.

EVERGLOW... Yeah, I'm inclined to agree. From memory, "Bon Bon Chocolat" and "Adios" were somewhat divisive, whereas the reception for their recent material is much better. "DUN DUN" is excellent and "LA DI DA", despite its diet attempt at being "Blinding Lights", is still a great song. Weki Meki is another I'm not sure I agree with, I feel like their latest mini was their worst even if the title track was good. I'm not even going to acknowledge TWICE's appearance on this list because it doesn't make sense in the slightest. As for NATURE... *fart noise*

13. If anything Dynamite is overrated. That’s the song that blew up? Don’t get it. I love BTS but it was terrible. And if you like pop music, why that song? Even Boy with Luv was better.

14. I've just recently gotten into them, but I just know Yuju was never anything less than a 11/10 queen. I know that's right.

15. Thanks for the win I guess but y’all can eat a bag of dicks
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 14, 2021
  16. Y'all I did not just see GFriend & TWICE chart on 'Most Improved Artist'... Y'all done lost your minds, bless up.

[​IMG]

Island, Rem, thommyh and 18 others like this.
  17. JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T LIKE A GROUP'S SOUND BEFORE THEY STARTED DOING REDACTED SONGS DOESNT MEAN YOU CAN COUNT IT AS IMPROVEMENT YOU DOODOO HEADS
    — Plato. Plato's The Republic. Ancient Greece, 375 BC

18. Those results are a mess but honestly I can't really think of any big K-Pop acts whose material was significantly better in 2020 than it was in 2019.

I just voted for GIRLKIND because their latest comeback was so much better than everything they'd done before nn

19. "Most Improved" to me meant that something got a lot better than it was before, even if it was already legendary, so I think Gfriend deserves this one.
    As for Twice, it's all been downhill since Feel Special but I digress!

20. Island, Rem, Ana Raquel and 21 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.