The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. For Best Outfits do we vote a specific comeback/era, a group's outfits in general throughout the year, a group's outfits in a specific stage/MV, one specific outfit worn by someone, or one individual idol that consistently wore great stuff?

[​IMG]

soratami and aux like this.
  2. aux

aux

You're welcome to vote for a group's outfit during a particular stage or a particular outfit worn by someone! Make sure to post it on here so it doesn't just get one or two votes, we need the girlies to be reminded of the excellent or terrible fashion of this year.

Speaking of, I will be posting some FYCs in a bit for most, if not all, categories.

3. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Gimme y'all's FYC for forum stuff, I'm terrible with remembering forum related things ddddd

4. Here are my FYC~

Best Debut

Best B-Side

Best B-Side That Isn't Popular Enough To Win Best B-Side

Best Male Soloist AND Hottest Male Idol

And most importantly:

Best Outfits

TXT Crop Top Era (Blue Hour Stage)

[​IMG]

Wills, Monkey0, thommyh and 1 other person like this.
  5. Surely the best B side and best B side not popular enough is the same?

6. Nñn in the case of my votes both pretty much have no chance but there have been very popular B-Sides.
    Isn't Naughty technically one?

thommyh, Salami and aux like this.

7. It's different!!!

vague, Wills, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  8. aux

aux

I don't think this will be the case. I think the best b-side category is pretty much on lock for a lot of big artists who released second music videos during the campaign for the single, as @Serg. just pointed out. The "Best B-Side Not Popular Enough To Win Best B-Side" means that smaller groups - that do have some following in the forum - will be able to snatch something. Moreover, the "B-Side Not Popular Enough To Win Best B-Side" also allows for stans to organise themselves and rig it in their favour since I think the main category is practically on lock.

[​IMG]
    Yeah, "Naughty" is definitely a b-side since it was released alongside the album - even if it was promoted afterwards. This is the same rule that applies to LOONA's "Voice" / "Star" and other similar cases.

[​IMG]

vague, Wills, soratami and 14 others like this.
  9. eccentricsimply

Oh........................... I need to change my vote.

soratami, thommyh and aux like this.
  10. Artist That Needs A Comeback in 2021

It's been 84 years...............

vague, tea, R92 and 9 others like this.
  11. But I can vote for Dolphin for both yes?

12. Oh there's no Best Band and Bes Co-ed Group awards. Fix it Jesus.

13. aux

aux

For your consideration in the category "Your Favourite Moment In The Sub-Forum This Year". But wow, what a moment, a moment most pleasing to me in my career.

vague, Wills, Aries and 9 others like this.
  14. I will say I'm not personally familiar with co-ed groups this year so I'll need some FYCs ddd, but we've decided to add three new categories and then I think we've covered everything!

NEW CATEGORIES:

Best K-Indie Artist(s)
    Best Co-ed Group
    One To Watch in 2021/New It-Girl!
    (basically, which artist should we be on the lookout to stan for in 2021 dd)

Hopefully this isn't too many categories! (If you've already submitted your ballot, we will PM you at some stage to ask for some more votes x)

EDIT:
    Also! A few people have asked what "Artist That Needs The Apinkprint" means exactly. Basically, which artist do you think needs to have the career glow up & turnaround that Apink had when they released "I'm so sick". I hope that's clearer!

Last edited: Dec 12, 2020
    vague, tea, Cotton Park and 10 others like this.
  15. aux

aux

You're more than welcome to.

[​IMG]

vague, Wills, fatyoshi and 9 others like this.
  16. eccentricsimply

Oh?

[​IMG]

Y'all know it's going to happen within the next couple of comebacks whether y'all want to or not! xxx

Wills, Kuhleezi, tea and 6 others like this.
  17. aux

aux

ae-Karina is coming to sweep!!! Hide your faves!!!

[​IMG]

vague, Wills, fatyoshi and 10 others like this.
  18. I totally tried to secure an award for DAY6 but this is very important category!
    Winner's here:

vague, Salami, He and 2 others like this.
  19. He

He

Hadn’t seen Edward Avila in a while.

vague, ry123, thommyh and 2 others like this.
  20. Someone send me their ballot to copy because I stopped paying attention to Kpop outside of title tracks from key acts in October because I was sad after my dog died. Thanks xx

vague, Kuhleezi, evilsin and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.