The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 38 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. The way Wonho also had this classic-male-popstar bop in his album and Losing You still got the gig...

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, thommyh, RUNAWAY and 9 others like this.
  2. He truly is and you simply must! Part II is better than Part I (I think) even though Part I has the much better comeback single.

BEST FICTION, aux and Glitterizer like this.
  3. Guess i am gonna be the one that says it: Taemins 2020 material isnt as good as his previous ones.

Sanctuary, He, chrisjche and 11 others like this.
  4. Apart from maybe Move, Criminal is Taemin's best song.

(I know I said it was Exclusive, like, three weeks ago, but I hadn't listened to it in about a year at that point ddd)

evilsin, RUNAWAY, eatyourself and 3 others like this.
  5. Criminal, Heaven, Be Your Enemy, Strangers, Think Of You, Exclusive, and Pansy say otherwise.

evilsin, BEST FICTION and aux like this.
  6. [​IMG]
    2. @Artemisia's "Life Goes On" by BTS dragging
    3. @askew's "Zimzalabim" by Red Velvet lobotomy experience

First AND second place? Iconique job @Artemisia!

I don't really know how to do a write-up for a category like this fff.. like the content in particular are just kiis.. we been knew the KPJ users are funnier than the other areas of the forum!
    So go give the good unnies their deserved likes!!

But if you haven't seen the posts in question, well here they are:

And @askew snagged some points for his poetic:

Other votes we received were for @Salami listening to Ice Cream over a hundred times to get the song to click, @codecat playfully alluding to why we don't have a MAMAMOO thread, and even @Artemisia received another vote for his "No" by CLC post.​

Sanctuary, R92, He and 33 others like this.
  7. Since I’m the reason @codecat had to playfully allude as to why there isn’t a MAMAMOO thread ddddd, I am considering myself a K-Pop Justice Forum Poll Official Nominee.

9A351EAC-1FC8-4BBE-BD02-0F9309678FB2.gif

He, Island, Slice of Life and 16 others like this.
  8. Taeyeon & HA:TFELT both received two votes, so I was gonna mention them too, but then I'd have to also mention that Hwasa received two votes as well... And I didn't want to tell y'all that.

R92, Island, Trinu 3.0 and 19 others like this.
  9. And neither of them were even from me 6C9BE476-40A4-433B-A87B-2E3046AB28EC.gif

Island, aux, Salami and 5 others like this.
  10. @eliminathan

Sanctuary, R92, codecat and 11 others like this.
  11. Who was the other one?

Island, eatyourself, thommyh and 6 others like this.
  12. Your kindred spirit @ysev.

Island, eatyourself, thommyh and 11 others like this.
  13. I'm sorry but I absolutely need to highlight this underrated classic:
    Ffffff

He, Island, Newbie Four and 17 others like this.
  14. aux

aux

[​IMG]
    2. Open My Door - EPISODE
    3. Given-Taken - ENHYPEN
    4. BOY - TREASURE
    5. DDALALA - XUM

Well... Surprise! Who am I kidding? I think everyone was expecting a sweep from SM Entertainment's newest girl group, aespa AKA arepa AKA vespa. I gotta be honest ladies, I don't think "Black Mamba" is abysmal. I don't hate it but I don't love it either. I do know something, it sure is disappointing. I love their aesthetics and the girls themselves seem talented, so the groundwork for a great group is there, but we need the music to match it. It also doesn't help that SM decided to shove the idea that they have "ae" versions of themselves... only for them to only appear in the teasers and two seconds in the music video. It's just weird and they should get rid of them ASAP. I practically stan every girl group from SM, so I'm sure I'll eventually warm up to them and stan aespa once they have their first comeback.

At number two, it's "Open My Door" by EPISODE which is literally the worst mixed single I have ever heard in my life. Jesus fucking Christ. You have to listen to this yourself to understand it. This is certainly one of the worst singles I have heard in a while. At number three, it's "Given-Taken" by a new BigHit boy group developed in a reality competition show... I won't lie, the song kinda slaps but they sound like robots. "BOY" comes from the new escapees from YG's dungeon. The song is actually not bad... until this horrendous drop happens which sucks everything worthwhile out of the song. And finally, my personal worst debut of the year, "DDALALA" by XUM. The song is ass, the chorus is tragic, the mixing is crunchy as fuck, the melodies are stale and the production is demonic. I just know that this is what's on repeat in hell. ​

Sanctuary, fatyoshi, He and 31 others like this.
  15. Jesus, what a gif.

He, Kuhleezi, Vixen and 5 others like this.
  16. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

R92, evilsin, tea and 17 others like this.
  17. I thought/think the whole augmented reality thing is a mess. But "Black Mamba" is decidedly not terrible.

evilsin, tea, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  18. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

aespa is going to last longer and have a more successful career than probably everybody in the best debut category so sis

[​IMG]

R92, evilsin, tea and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.