The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 50 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I can see Yeonjun being a FIRO stan.

[​IMG]

2. R92, Kuhleezi, Slice of Life and 20 others like this.
  3. It's so great that we're all enjoying these cute moments of friendship and kumbaya before the really competitive categories start being announced.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2021
  4. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Neither of my ult groups (SHINee and Red Velvet) released anything in 2020 so I'm honestly only here to watch y'all murder each other from now on.

[​IMG]

5. I'm genuinely so sorry for how my post made you feel. Whilst it definitely was not my intention, I can see how callous and inconsiderate it was and the last thing I want to do is to dismiss the passion fellow members have for their favourite groups. More than that, I'm just sorry to detract from this space which should be about the celebration of music which elsewhere gets unfairly critiqued.

Also, I'd like to apologise to the hosts of the poll for derailing the otherwise fantastic thread!

Sanctuary, ysev, Kuhleezi and 26 others like this.
  6. Little shocked at that placement teebs. I listened to 100 or at least a good portion of it and I thought that was enough for me. That song was....a choice. Maybe the b-sides of the album was enough to swing y’all’s votes but wasn’t even expecting a top 5 let alone #1.....congrats to TxT!

Vixen, eatyourself, aux and 3 others like this.
  7. eccentricsimply

Completely forgot to comment on it but yas at that SuperM win. I didn't vote for them, but it's what they deserve for the excellency, for the talentry, for the visuals, for still being charitable to Ellen on the year of our lord 2020.

But for real, I'm biased because I do love NCT but it's impressive how everybody from SuperM released great music in and out of the group? Mmmh, Candy, Criminal, Kick It, 90s Love, Make a Wish, not to mention all the excellent b-sides across the board. Truly

[​IMG]

8. Whew, the talent on display in this top 4

[​IMG]

Kuhleezi, Slice of Life, tea and 16 others like this.

9. [​IMG]

10. Hmmm...
    I see...
    Everyone here hates men...
    Congrats TXT and WayV...

Trinu 3.0, nikkysan, Serg. and 7 others like this.
  11. eccentricsimply

A BOP and also single-handedly the best thing to happen to Lady Gaga in 2020

[​IMG]

12. Lucas getting two placements in the top 4

Aries, ysev, Kuhleezi and 21 others like this.
  13. This is so kind and brightened my day (and you too @codecat bb), so thank you! Love this thread, love this subforum ♡♡

14. This was the year I actively stanned a boygroup for the first time (TXT) so props to 2020 on that regard.

15. “You don't have to hold on to the pain, to hold on to the memory.” - Janet Jackson
    [​IMG]

16. Is it too early to start my petition for SHINee to win this category next year?

17. hmm I have Best Female Artist ready, but it appears that we're four--now three--posts away from a new page.

[​IMG]

18. Stream my Mariah x Apink edit ✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

19. Me expecting BoA only for Hwasa to take the crown in some sort of dark sided twist

[​IMG]

20. The way The Boyz were robbed of at least the 5th place... Y'all mad for some reason..

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, ysev, Kuhleezi and 11 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.