The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 52 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    2. Oh My God - (G)I-DLE
    3. Dynamite - BTS
    4. Life Goes On - BTS
    5. Ice Cream (feat. Selena Gomez) - BLACKPINK

And again, Mamamoo cinch the win from incredibly tough competition, and what a deserved win it is. AYA is hot garbage, even if I do bop to the last 30 seconds. Korea seems to agree, having it peak at #37, their lowest peak since Piano Man at #41. She fell.. and she fell hard, bitch. This was especially embarrassing with HIP's 7 wins and it peaking within the Top 30 of the 2020 best selling songs despite being released in 2019. This was then followed by Hwasa's Maria which was the 18th biggest song of 2020 in Korea. AYA only managed one music show win and was outcharted by the pre-release single Dingga, which managed to hit #153 on the Year End Chart, which AYA did not appear on. Charts don't mean much for quality, as the other songs that appeared will prove, but for a Mamamoo song to do this awfully... That's sad, huh.

(G)I-DLE were kind of in an awkward position with Uh-Oh's release in 2019, having peaked outside the Top 30 for the first time since their debut. That all changed with their participating on Queendom, providing a hit with Lion peaking at #19. With this rediscovered success, they decided to go hard with their comfortable and familiar concept... And thus, Oh My God was birthed. Shattering their records for first week sales & album sales, the album smashed. The single also peaked at #15, but it didn't land on PopJustice clearly, literally only missing out on the win with only one point. I wonder why? Is it the lack of the chorus? Is it the abhorrent rap by Soyeon? Is it the tiredness of the retread? Who knows!

I refuse to write more about BTS than I already have, but y'all know why these are here. And BLACKPINK also made an appearance with Selena Gomez, which was their attempt at being more marketable in the States and it wasn't a complete failure. It became their highest peak in the US at #13 but their second lowest peak in Korea at #8. This song is just dookie though. Like chocolate swirl in a cup diarrhea. Whoever convinced them to release this had worms in their brain cause it's so bad, especially when the album had Pretty Savage, Love To Hate Me & Crazy Over You just sitting there.​

Love Deluxe, Sanctuary, He and 29 others like this.
  2. I guess I didn’t get the memo that everyone was going to pretend More & More wasn’t the worst comeback of 2020...

3. Did you see the Top 5?

4. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

BTS having TWO bad comebacks and thus splitting the votes and making it so Girdle got the second spot... Cursed.

He, tea, Kuhleezi and 9 others like this.
  5. Wow I didn’t know you thought of Mamamoo enough to even remember Aya.

6. Are we still allowed to post hot takes? I prefer More & More to I Can't Stop Me. And both are equally generic.

[​IMG]

leedlelee... and aux like this.
  7. Can we get a last minute category for the worst post please?

Sanctuary, Rem, He and 22 others like this.
  8. Hot take machine is broken.

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, R92 and 23 others like this.
  9. Neither are great though let’s be honest.

leedlelee..., Pretty Places and aux like this.
  10. Let's be honest? You first!

[​IMG]

Love Deluxe, Rem, R92 and 21 others like this.
  11. aux

aux

Let the record show that I am liking every post in this thread out of courtesy, my like does not mean I agree with these wretched, disgusting and criminal opinions.

[​IMG]

Love Deluxe, Sanctuary, Rem and 30 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Rem, R92, Aries and 19 others like this.
  13. Let's test this - Robyn is soooo overrated lol!!!

[​IMG]

Love Deluxe, Rem, He and 24 others like this.
  14. Can we get onto the next page already? I dont want to stay on this page.

Rem, R92, Kuhleezi and 17 others like this.
  15. aux

aux

Fuck you for making me like this.

[​IMG]

Love Deluxe, Rem, He and 26 others like this.
  16. So we agree that Cry For Me is the best release?
    [​IMG]

Rem, He, R92 and 15 others like this.
  17. aux

aux

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT

I need to get to the next page, so to get us there, I will bribe you whores.

The next three (3) people to post in this thread will receive a complementary gift from me. The gift might or might not be related to K-POP SLASHER II: THE RETURN OF THE Æ-SLASHERS.

[​IMG]

Love Deluxe, Sanctuary, Rem and 21 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, He and 15 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, He and 16 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.