The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. I lied, Robyn's actually great, ok next page please!

Edit: Goddammit

Love Deluxe, Sanctuary, tea and 18 others like this.
  2. aux

aux

[​IMG]
    2. I Trust - (G)I-DLE
    3. Map of the Soul: 7 - BTS
    4. Goodbye RANIA - BLACKSWAN
    5. BE - BTS

THE ALBUM narrowly won by one point, snatching another dishonourable win for (G)I-DLE. I... don't really know what to say, since I actually think THE ALBUM is exactly what I expected from BLACKPINK. It's a solid collection of eight tracks, most of which follow The BLACKPINK Formula™. I can see why some people would be disappointed, considering BLINKS have been waiting half a decade for their debut album, the hype was enormous only to get what was essentially another project by BLACKPINK just with double the amount of songs. There's the bombastic single, the sentimental ballad to close the album, the EDM b-side for the LGBT (except this time it's the title track)... You get the point. Anyways, give it up for THE ALBUM you guys!

I honestly didn't listen to the (G)I-DLE mini because "Oh my god" was abysmal and actually put me off from the group completely - that was until recently. I'll take y'alls word for it being trash, considering it would have won had it not been for one vote edging out the competition.

I also did not listen to Map of the Soul: 7 for obvious reasons, primarily the fact that it is *checks notes* twenty (20) songs long. The only songs I remember from this album are "Black Swan" which is just a worse version of "Fake Love", the title track "ON" which should've been left on the cutting floor and "Boy With Luv". The only song from those I can withstand is "Boy With Luv" because it features charity vocals from #1alsey.

Did anyone actually listen to Goodbye RANIA? Genuine question. The album has sold 600+ copies in total and it came out in October last year.

I hate y'all for making me write about BTS again. I didn't listen to this, but I did listen to the frogs croak on "Life Goes On" once and I never want to hear that shit ever again.​

Love Deluxe, Yeziirl, Rem and 29 others like this.
  3. What a mess.

Rem, Aries, tea and 12 others like this.
  4. Y'all mad at success.

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, Aries and 18 others like this.
  5. I hate myself so I listened to both BTS albums and honestly? Their placements on this list are unearned.

They should've been #1 and 2.

[​IMG]

Yeziirl, Sanctuary, Rem and 25 others like this.
  6. You guys are really... weird.
    [​IMG]

Rem, Cotton Park, An Insider and 16 others like this.
  7. aux

aux

Congratulations! You will find out your prize #soon.

[​IMG]
    I'm feeling generous, so you're also getting a prize!

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, tea and 22 others like this.
  8. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

9. is how!

Yeziirl, Sanctuary, tea and 16 others like this.
  10. Both placing in the Top 5 was inevitable, but at least be... correct in your hate?

Just by the sheer length of it, MOTS is bound to have at least a handful of good songs anyone who has some time for BTS can pick from. BE on the other hand was bland and short. And it's the one that contains both the hated singles dd

tea, Cotton Park, An Insider and 5 others like this.
  11. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Y'all were supposed to vote for BE which is the ACTUAL worse album between the two, it's that simple. With Map of Soul: 7 being that long y'all could even have the excuse that you couldn't be bothered to even listen to it.

[​IMG]

tea, He, Cotton Park and 10 others like this.
  12. aux

aux

Can I just say it's impossible for an album that houses "Lovesick Girls to be bad, the math doesn't add up.

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, Rem, R92 and 26 others like this.
  13. dd I voted MOTS:7 because there were way more songs I disliked on it. Long albums are... usually a bad thing in my books fff. I mean, I didn't really take anything from BE either, but I was so gooped by how many tracks I disliked on MOTS that it had to be my pick!

tea, He, eatyourself and 8 others like this.
  14. You can rate the alleged worst album of the year here..

[​IMG]

Yeziirl, Rem, R92 and 26 others like this.
  15. That’s how you promote your rate! Now you haters better send your scores to @Serg. right NOW. You owe it to ha!!!
    [​IMG]

tea, evilsin, KimLippington and 17 others like this.
  16. This latest category reveal... what a mess am I right, blinks?

[​IMG]

Rem, tea, An Insider and 16 others like this.
  17. Never mind I just learned @Serg. doesn't like LALALILALA!! Do NOT send her your scores!!! I repeat DO NOT SEND HER YOUR SCORES!
    [​IMG]

Rem, tea, He and 23 others like this.
    Rem, tea, Kuhleezi and 22 others like this.
  19. MOTS is actually alright. Never listened to Be.

But The Album being worst? I don’t think so. Are you all forgetting that one Twice put out earlier in the year?

He, An Insider, leedlelee... and 3 others like this.
  20. You really can't go one page without expressing an incorrect take huh?

He, evilsin, enjoy and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.