The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020 | Page 59 | The Popjustice Forum

The K-PopJustice Forum Reader's Poll 2020

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Since K-Pop album covers are... largely unremarkable, maybe Best Concept Photoshoot? For example, “Walpurgis Night (My Way Version)”. Or “Best Era Visuals” if we want to be broader and include the whole package with album cover, all concepts, stage outfits and MV.

Or, alternatively, Best Physical Album / Packaging would be a cool category too.

Best Fancam could also be cute!

Also please split Best Album and Best Comeback in male and female categories dd

Last edited: Jan 25, 2021
    ysev, superloves, aux and 12 others like this.
  2. Can we have a Best Thing Salami Likes category because I’m sure at this point it’s the only thing my vote will win on.

Joli Chat, bimbo, Trinu 3.0 and 19 others like this.
  3. I’m sure we’d find a way to tank MAMAPOO even in this category!
    [​IMG]

4. Best Vocalist Nayeon had me thinking a Most Noteworthy Adlibs category might help direct traffic a bit.

[​IMG]

Joli Chat, ysev, Kuhleezi and 10 others like this.
  5. eccentricsimply

eccentricsimply Staff Member

Yes, so SHINee can win both Best Album and Best Comeback this year!

[​IMG]

Thank you @aux @BEST FICTION @thommyh for your great work xxx

6. I second this.

Salami, aux, thommyh and 2 others like this.
  7. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

Congrats, @thommyh, @aux and @BEST FICTION!
    [​IMG]

No but seriously, this was a lot of fun and the best way to start this fucking year. I'm already excited for the next installment and for the next mess kekeke. Luv u gurls ♡♡♡

Sanctuary, Vixen, An Insider and 23 others like this.
  8. and that's why, KPJ unnies, that you should secure at least a 10 to Dreamcatcher's Scream at the KSOTY rate in order to avoid a disaster caused by these comments
    [​IMG]

Thank you for the fabulous poll @aux @thommyh @BEST FICTION!!!!!

Sanctuary, Vixen, Joli Chat and 11 others like this.
  9. My brain has already turned into goo so I'm not able to think about new possible categories. That said, lemme warn you that, with the amount of contracts expiring next year, Group Most Likely To Disband in 2022 is going to be a bloodbath.

Also, thank you @thommyh, @BEST FICTION, and @aux for coming up with such an entertaining event, bringing the kii during an usually dull moment of the year. Now, enjoy the rest you're about to get.

[​IMG]

10. Ahh thank you everyone, this was a lot of fun <3

I definitely can't wait to cull or combine/simplify some categories next year though nn, the 2.0 edition will be a serve!!

11. tea, Sanctuary, Joli Chat and 9 others like this.
  12. I-

????

[​IMG]

Not me missing the memo now that ATEEZ is hated and my years of propaganda failing ddd.

Ironically they have probably one of the most diverse discographies.

I mean... the material:

Let alone them being one of the rare modern boy groups where you can see how much they've grown in artistic vision and performance skill from their debut to now.

And yes I'm just seeing all this now despite the awards wrapping up and being done.

[​IMG]

You guys did amazing @thommyh @aux @BEST FICTION

superloves, tea, codecat and 13 others like this.
  13. Please show up sooner next time king, I needed backup

[​IMG]

Might've prevented a meltdown or two

soratami, tea, codecat and 8 others like this.
  14. All I know about ATEEZ is that Atinys for some reason love to pick fights with MOAs on Twitter and the lil gay kids always swiftly collect them with receipts and 4k footage kabdnsbdhsgej It’s entertaining. No ill feelings towards the group tho.

aux, BEST FICTION, Wills and 2 others like this.
  15. I only really know about Ateez from the MAMAs and a few songs here and there, but I don’t think anyone on the Kingdom stage (The Boyz, Stray Kids) on MAMAs can be worst anything. One of the best male performances I’ve seen on an award show.

superloves and aux like this.
  16. Im gonna try to watch Kingdom for the kiis. Is it easily accessible?

aux likes this.
  17. [​IMG]
    COMING SOON!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.