The Katy Perry Video Rate: The Winner Is...

he / him
Newbanner.png

Welcome to the definitive Katy Perry Video Rate.

-

The artist Popjustice loves to hate.

-

An eclectic and bizarre collection of love stories,
death, casual lesbianism, parachutes and clowns.

-

Are you ready?

Last edited:
he / him
2jc7meb.jpg

THE RULES

Everybody knows the rules of rates now, don't they? Nothing every really changes regarding them. I'm not going to change the formula. The gist is you run through her great videography and drop it a rating between 0 and 10, decimals permitted. Once you have collated all of those, you send them to me in a nice PM and I collate the collective data. You may give one 11 to your favourite music video.

This is not about the songs alone. Naturally we all connect the video with the song and it makes us feel special when we see her colliding with a car, or swinging from a tree, or screaming into the open mouth of a tiger whilst our favourite songs play but do try and make these about the videos. Does the video hinder or help your love for the song? Did seeing her prance about in a princess costume make you love 'Birthday' any more? (No, it didn't did it?)

That's about it. Keep it nice, I know Katy Perry can be divisive on here but I'm not here for it. You don't like a video? Great, let us know why. Don't shit on others for liking something or even disliking something.

THANKS.

-

Katy_Perry_-_One_of_the_Boys.jpg

One of the Boys

Ur So Gay
Thinking of You
Thinking of You (Original)
I Kissed a Girl
Hot N Cold
Waking Up in Vegas

-

Teenage_Dream_album_cover.png

Teenage Dream

California Gurls
Teenage Dream
Firework
E.T.
Last Friday Night
The One That Got Away

-

PCxh0VMmXxvuzijWUkZFh8Lrfe0GahJ4VRf_hDrgURNfTmJtzFoEneVF7KGABl1MpW8JWBoodg=w300

The Complete Confection

Part of Me
Wide Awake

-

Katy_Perry_-_Prism_cover.png

Prism

Roar
Unconditionally
Dark Horse
Birthday
Birthday (Lyric Video) it's practically the official video and I want to see it go higher than the actual video so don't shoot me just vote
This is How We Do

-

Rise
Rise

EXTRAS
Starstrukk
If We Never Meet Again
Who You Love
The Box
Long Shot
Simple

NEW CHALLENGER

e7fbb6d2d0661b843397264775eab685_1000x1000x1.jpg

Chained to the Rhythm

Chained to the Rhythm (Lyric Video)

-

You have until the 17th February to drop me your scores.
If I've missed anything, please post below.
Enjoy.​

Last edited:
he / him
The good is people can rate them with the volume turned off so that should eliminate at least half of the commentary you'd have to wade through!

Staff member
She has so many bad videos but I need to take part to make sure my 11 gets its rightful win.

ohnostalgia

Staff member
She/her
I'm not sure what I want to win yet but Last Friday Night and Wide Awake instantly came in my head as potential contenders. But there are a few of her videos I'm not as familiar with.