The Killers - Imploding The Mirage | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

The Killers - Imploding The Mirage

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by inevitable, Jan 13, 2019.

1. Imagine hearing songs like 'Caution' and 'Running Towards A Place' live.

Take a hike Corona.

2. A deluxe version of Imploding The Mirage is out tomorrow - one new song, and two alternate versions.

Daniel L, AndrewX, BSpearsFan and 6 others like this.
  3. Interesting move! I thought they were just pressing forward with a new album.
    I'm looking forward to the B*Witched cover though.

Wishlight, achilles, Burzum and 11 others like this.
  4. So they're not gonna release the physical version of the deluxe? I HATE THEM.

5. 2014

2014 Staff Member

They've announced via Insta that their UK tour is pushed back to happen next year.

P'NutButter likes this.
  6. I could've sworn there was a already a thread for their upcoming album but I can't find it. Anyway, they were on Instagram Live earlier this month, and told fans that it was pretty much finished but delays concerning the vinyl pressing plants were holding its release back a little.

There's also this interesting interview:

Killers Guitarist Dave Keuning Explains Why He Left The Group, How He Returned

2014 likes this.

7. I wanted more songs from the last album but Brandon's foetus face will tide me over till the new release.

8. Any ideas?

9. Boy George? 'Victims'?

10. I have a feeling it's Elton.

11. Victims is what their fanbase is called. The Killers... Victims... See what they did there?

Shuey and letuinmybackdoor like this.
  12. [​IMG]

13. My prostitution have worked.

Tracy Jacks, K94, 2014 and 3 others like this.
  14. Flop victim me!

15. Is it a new song called Dustland or just a new version of A Dustland fairytale?

16. I honestly kind of love how Bruce is willing to collaborate with guys who are so inspired by him it's almost painful, like Jack Antonoff or Brandon Flowers. I'm here for it.

LTG and Tracy Jacks like this.
  17. LTG

LTG

This was an iconic moment of that.

18. LTG

LTG

Bruce doesn’t sound great on this, but it’s cute.

sapnu puas, andru and Subwaykid like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.