The Koda Kumi Rate PART I: The End. Onto the next part we go | Page 28 | The Popjustice Forum

The Koda Kumi Rate PART I: The End. Onto the next part we go

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by evilsin, Oct 2, 2017.

1. Thank you so much for going through the rate, I hope you enjoyed your stay and is perched for Part II. You're not the only one who said their more familiar with the songs in it, so I expect it to be bigger and better than Part I overall. Oh, damn, only 5 days till the start of Part II!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2018
    Weslicious, soratami, vague and 3 others like this.
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2019
  3. I'm Juicy, woah!

4. Is there going to be a second opening for Part 1 for those of who were unable to participate (like Ayu's rate is doing)?

EachSmallStep and evilsin like this.
  5. I... haven't actually thought about this. I don't really know how exactly @send photo is going to tally the new or revised votes. I mean, I'm open to suggestions, still to me it would be a bit weird to, say, add new votes and present the new results or a new winner. @send photo, what's good? Hit me up in those steamy Insta DMs if your ideas are that top secret (reference).

6. I can see how it would be strange to have to present a new winner. I just always assumed, for whatever reason, that once all the parts were completed, there would be like some kinda master thread with all the songs put together. But that seems like it might be pointless? I'm not sure.

7. Yeah, that I was going to do. After we finish with rating all of her songs I will make a combined spreadsheet to see how the songs from all parts stand against each other overall.

8. Thank you for the detailed account, hun. I see, lemme think about it, @otenkiame, maybe someone else would also want to chime in on Part I? I mean, I personally would really like to see your scores for all these songs. Maybe we could make some fun just for us and keep the first results as official? Yeah, we'll see how it goes.

9. Would I be able to participate in Part II if I didn't take place in part I?

I am also intimately familiar with her early works so I could score each one pretty fast if needed!

10. Oh my god, of course you can. That would be stupid and elitist from my part to dismiss voters just because they didn't take part in Part I. Flops, though.

Most people who missed Part I were saying quite the opposite, actually, that they are more familiar with the songs from Part II, so I'm extra excited for it to start.

11. I'd submit scores for part 1 for a final list if you decide to do that @evilsin. I've been enjoying discovering new Kumi bops from this part!

12. That's 2 people already! Look what have you done, @send photo!

13. ahhh If it's too much trouble it's fine, I'm not trying to pressure you to do it!

14. [​IMG]
    Can't believe Part 2 is about to drop. Where did the time go?!

I'd also be interested in submitting scores for part 1 if you decided to do that @evilsin!

vague, yuuurei, send photo and 2 others like this.
  15. Oh wow! That makes 4 people who'd be interested! Maybe it's worth it after all?

EachSmallStep, yuuurei and evilsin like this.
  16. I regularly still listen to her earlier albums from time to time, so part I did that, I guess.

vague, EachSmallStep and evilsin like this.
  17. I'm so freaking happy that you guys are ready for this. The new thread is going up later today.

Okay, I see that people are willing to revise Part I. In that case I'll think about it a bit more, but we'll probably keep the result that we have official and a separate one with the additional voters.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2018
  18. Trust You was robbed.

[​IMG]

vague and evilsin like this.
  19. Now you've decided to come out with the tea?

EachSmallStep and vague like this.
  20. Jesus, that is some intense narrative - @Osiris and Photobucket, that is.

EachSmallStep likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.