Votes: 4 21.1%
  • INTRODUCTION

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Introduction for Kingdom

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • INTRODUCTION FOR TRICK

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
I literally only know Kumi for Real Emotion don’t @ me so everything is completely new to me (except the covers). Usually when I do rates from this lack of prior knowledge, I find my scores don’t match the consensus at all so can’t wait to flop opinion-wise here too.

Only Kingdom & Black Cherry left to score!

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
I literally only know Kumi for Real Emotion don’t @ me so everything is completely new to me (except the covers). Usually when I do rates from this lack of prior knowledge, I find my scores don’t match the consensus at all so can’t wait to flop opinion-wise here too.

.......what’s your Best~ second session average?

So great you've decided to join!
.......what’s your Best~ second session average?
Ddddd, I love this level of apprehension after @yuuurei's scores.

she/her
@mi|kshake we can both be the villains, albeit with very different taste it seems!
after yuuurei's scores
bKE7Aez.gif

Don't! One second I'm slating the potential Rate Villains then suddenly the Rate Villain is me!
I'm sure there are going to be a couple of far worse scorers than you, hun. You're really fine, actually, I was just surprised by the lack of 10s... and then I looked up your ballot for Part I and remembered that you didn't give much in it as well, so we're good.
@mi|kshake we can both be the villains, albeit with very different taste it seems!
I'm not sure this rate can handle one let alone two villains.

Last edited:

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
Most people will say things only went downhill.

Oh, and... I've spent the day literally only playing video games and eating pizza, so I forgot I wanted to do a write-up for Kingdom today. Oops. Looks like a busy couple of days ahead for me.

BUT...but....JAPONESQUE. And the singles from Dejavu were great too.