• Total voters
Best ~Second Session~ 8.07
Black Cherry 7.25
Kingdom 8.14
Trick 7.75
Extras 7.13

I think this is my first rate here in which every section gets a 10
giphy.gif

Oh so now that I’ve amended a few scores, my averages are actually pretty close knit. Every album has high points and low points (with plenty of 7-to-8s somewhere in the middle) so I guess that makes sense:

Best ~Second Session~ - 7.5
Black Cherry - 7.88
Kingdom - 8.29
Trick - 7.86
Extras - 7.5

Oh my god you guys, the amount of PMs with the scores and support for this rate over night is overwhelming. Thank you so much.

I've just woken up so I might be able to make the first reveals in like 2 hours. Should we wait for @aaronhansome though? Remember Part I?
I'll get this done tonight along with hopefully some ayu rate elims
I'm so sorry I was out all day and never got to finish them, and I'm busy all day today as well

Last edited:
Woops! I meant to send this last week and I made a start but had to stop mid way through. I was gonna do it today but completely forgot so I've just rushed through the last bits.
I was wondering where you've been, hun. So so so glad you've made it!
Best ~Second Session~ 8.07
Black Cherry 7.25
Kingdom 8.14
Trick 7.75
Extras 7.13

I think this is my first rate here in which every section gets a 10
giphy.gif
I'm actually impressed! Sorry for doubting you, it was all in jest due to your... stern opinions in the Namie Rate.
It's really late and I'm finishing my scores instead of sleeping. You're welcome @evilsin
Thank you, hun! Who needs sleep anyway? I do.
I'm looking at y'alls averages and it looks like I might be a higher scorer here. I'm finding a lot of the songs in this part of her discography are above average, deserving between 7 & 9 scores. Not the slog that the first part was.

There aren't a lot of stand out highs or lows either though.
Awww, I love you for this, but let's not go dragging Part I, when we'll have an opportunity in Part III or is it already Part IV? ddd

Okay, looks like a couple of people (@Remorque, @aaronhansome) are still working on their ballot with other people (hey @EachSmallStep) sending theirs just this moment, so I believe in a good spirit of our sisterhood we should allow them to finish.

Now, the tricky part is to decide the final deadline. I assume @aaronhansome is fast asleep at the moment and not typing away his commentary for the rate, so that pushes us to tomorrow, but tomorrow I have work and I will be able to do the reveals properly only in the evening...​

Which brings us to the new and final final !final! deadline of
May 3rd, 10PM Moscow time
May 3rd, 8PM BST
May 3rd, 2PM EDT
May 3rd, 12PM PDT
May 4th, 4AM JST

Okay, looks like a couple of people (@Remorque, @aaronhansome) are still working on their ballot with other people (hey @EachSmallStep) sending theirs just this moment, so I believe in a good spirit of our sisterhood we should allow them to finish.

Now, the tricky part is to decide the final deadline. I assume @aaronhansome is fast asleep at the moment and not typing away his commentary for the rate, so that pushes us to tomorrow, but tomorrow I have work and I will be able to do the reveals properly only in the evening...​

Which brings us to the new and final final !final! deadline of
May 3rd, 10PM Moscow time
May 3rd, 8PM BST
May 3rd, 2PM EDT
May 3rd, 12PM PDT
May 4th, 4AM JST

Yas at all these time zones being listed, while other hosts always have me using a time zone converter. Talent.

Oh look, looks like everyone who we were waiting on managed to submit! I'm so happy you guys made it. Which means that I'm going to start the reveals as planned tonight. Still, please feel free to send in the commentary or any adjustments to the scores if you need any until the deadline.

Okay so since this is the only active Kumi thread, I need to ask this: WHAT IS THIS? I bought it the other day on ebay and I had no idea this even existed. The case I mean. Does anyone know the story behind this? @evilsin? @send photo?
tumblr_p85w6oqJRZ1r6nkvro1_1280.png

Their the image you get when you join the backs of the 12 singles collection together.
Another image can also be made from joining the obi strips:

https://jpopcdcovers.wordpress.com/2009/01/10/kumi-koda-倖田來未-12-singles-collection/

EDIT

Didn't see @evilsin reply!