• Introduction for Kingdom

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • INTRODUCTION FOR TRICK

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
I’m listening to the entire playlist on shuffle while driving and dictating to Siri my commentary WHILE DRIVING cuz I’m a bitch on a budget, so if what I say doesn’t make any sense.....that’s why. I’m really enjoying rediscovering some of these songs like Winter Bell and JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. And the transitions aren’t nearly as bad as listening to the albums since everything is shuffled anyway. Can’t wait to get my scores in!!

AND JOYFUL JOYFUL LALALA
AND JOYFUL JOYFUL GLEE
I’m listening to the entire playlist on shuffle while driving and dictating to Siri my commentary WHILE DRIVING cuz I’m a bitch on a budget, so if what I say doesn’t make any sense.....that’s why. I’m really enjoying rediscovering some of these songs like Winter Bell and JUST THE WAY YOU ARE. And the transitions aren’t nearly as bad as listening to the albums since everything is shuffled anyway. Can’t wait to get my scores in!!
Who gave Birthday Eve the right to be such a JAM with such ridiculous lyrics? I stan
This part is bound to be a hoot, isn't it?

I feel so bad for asking but is there an extension coming? Something had come up and I am flying to Sicily from tge 27th till the 5th of May because of work.

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
I'm doing this as fast as I can, and BEST has plenty of great songs! There's only two I actually dislike
If we’re talking about Best second session, I agree. KAMEN is a disaster, and I could live without Birthday Eve and Candy.

If we’re talking about Best second session, I agree. KAMEN is a disaster, and I could live without Birthday Eve and Candy.
Sis what kinda taste?
Actually I was talking about the two non-singles, Love goes like... is a dated demoish mess and A Whole New World is just laughable
KAMEN is a snooze I suppose, but I still gave it a decent score compared to those two oop

I feel so bad for asking but is there an extension coming? Something had come up and I am flying to Sicily from tge 27th till the 5th of May because of work.
I actually didn't plan on having any extensions, hun. We'll see if people are having a hard time finishing, but I already made a pretty long voting period due to Ayu's rate.
Are we gonna have another Heat situation?
Love goes like...
Don't you come for my baby.

Last edited:

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
Love goes like is great! Candy is better than Heat, the video is great, I just never go back to it. And apparently my opinions on Birthday Eve and KAMEN aren’t exactly unpopular. A Whole New World is definitely getting a low score though. It’s worse than It’s A Small World and I didn’t think that was possible. Why does Peabo ruin everything? His cover of Sanctuary on the Hikki tribute album was HOMOPHOBIC.

she/her
I'm sorry to say that I had to give 0's to 2 songs here, which I've never done before in the 2 whole rates I've participated in
Now I'm just trying to pick an 11 and add a bit more commentary, and then I'll be done.
ZkkoVSL.gif

New rule: Candy & Love Goes like... haters are not allowed to vote.
Sounds reasonable.
Love goes like is great! Candy is better than Heat, the video is great, I just never go back to it. And apparently my opinions on Birthday Eve and KAMEN aren’t exactly unpopular. A Whole New World is definitely getting a low score though. It’s worse than It’s A Small World and I didn’t think that was possible. Why does Peabo ruin everything? His cover of Sanctuary on the Hikki tribute album was HOMOPHOBIC.
Looks like we have our first one out figured.
I'm sorry to say that I had to give 0's to 2 songs here, which I've never done before in the 2 whole rates I've participated in
Now I'm just trying to pick an 11 and add a bit more commentary, and then I'll be done.
Ugh, of course Kuu has to get zeros. Figures. Still excited to get your scores and commentary.

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
I took the next two days off from work, so I've sat down to finish my scores for this rate. I also dug up this old screenshot from the KAMEN video that I had to share, because, of course. kodaderpy.png

she/her
Here's some of my own stats, my averages by album:

Best ~second session~: 4.85
Black Cherry: 5.75
Kingdom: 7.14
TRICK: 7.78
extras: 5.36

I'm not at all surprised that TRICK got my highest average, considering it was the one full Kumi album I ever actually had and I listened to it all the time. A lot of old faves there. But I found some new faves as well! Kuu has a bit of a "sexy bops" image (to me) but I really enjoy her ballads the best. That's not really a shock when it comes to me though.
Can't wait for the results to begin, y'all better get your ballots submitted. Hurry Up!.mp3
g64Nw2s.gif

Last edited: