• Introduction for Kingdom

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • INTRODUCTION FOR TRICK

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters
Best ~second session~: 4.85
5NQXHcQ.gif

Last edited:
I was about to make a Black Cherry write-up and look up the scores so far for some info for you guys... but I discovered something really unpleasant to me concerning the scores of one of the voters and basically their feelings towards me and now I feel utterly discouraged. Like to the point of Part I being pointless in my eyes.

I'm sorry, y'all. I hope I'll wake up with clear head tomorrow and I'll be able to continue.

RUNAWAY

Staff member
he/him
I was about to make a Black Cherry write-up and look up the scores so far for some info for you guys... but I discovered something really unpleasant to me concerning the scores of one of the voters and basically their feelings towards me and now I feel utterly discouraged. Like to the point of Part I being pointless in my eyes.

I'm sorry, y'all. I hope I'll wake up with clear head tomorrow and I'll be able to continue.
What the fuck?! WHO DID THIS?!

Which bitch do we have to cut up??

Thank you for the support, guys. It's a new day, a clear head and I've talked to the person and I have put this thing behind us. Basically the person wanted to participate for my sake and not Kumi's sake and I do appreciate that, still it looks like the ballot, sadly, has to be tossed if the person doesn't make adjustments to their scores. Welp, there is always time for first times. At least their scores for Part I seem more genuine.
K6m3MYe.gif

Last edited: