(5) didn't crack this one, "Noise-level production, cringing at some of these English lyrics." Your loss.
I think with each elimination @Yeziirl
(5,5) is getting quiter and quiter, no? "I love verses, but choruses and break are unbearable and make me kinda hate this song with passion!" Sorry, can't hear you.
It lost some shine with time for @Eskiath
(7), "I liked it at the time it came out but it feels dated and generic now." I think it's kinda reverse for me, although all Kumi songs grow on me in the end, you know, cuz I'm a stan.
(8) likes this? "The cheerleader chanting, screams and distortion are all a little whack as a full package" See? Even table-ware is up for some mayhem.
(8,5) reminded me I should listen to some early Perfume again, "now this is gorgeously noisy. gives me a bit of a migraine but, like, in a good way?"
(10) wanted this to have a bigger status, "the absolute ATTITUDE she is serving in this song. iconic. Sorry to Love Me Back, but this should’ve been a single over that song." Hm, could have worked, but "Love Me Back" sounds more Kumi.
(10) appreciated all the changes from Kuu's usual rock affairs, "Give it to me, Kuu! Love how this party track makes use of electric guitars! Gives the track a great boost of originality. Then Kuu herself is setting the tone with her sultry and sassy vocals. An all around fun and unabashed song that makes its mark superbly in her discography."
Rock connoisseur @Music Is Life
(10) found a lot to love here, "THAT nasty
electric guitar was absolutely unexpected and completely welcome. Love the more “rock” vibe of this one, and it’s a very sexy song. The bridge is lots of fun. “Come on girl, let’s make some noise!” is a moment
Finally, I'll give floor to our punny king @Weslicious
(11), who chose this as his favorite track of this Part of the rate, "Hook after hook after hook. I get that it could be seen as somewhat abrasive, but that three part chorus was epic when released, is epic now and will be epic during my open casket funeral, where I'll show my body up and down!" Thank you, now I'm in stitches.