(6) wanted something more diverse, "Promising Start, but is a bit too repetitive."
(7) complained, "Meh, third go with this instrumental and it's nothing too major." Wait, third? I'm spacing out here, what was the other one?
Leave it to @Remorque
(7) to want a reversed experience, "Although the production slaps in places, I feel like this song would have been better off as an interlude or something. Kuu gives us another great performance though." Dddd, not you wanting to cut the track, when usually everybody asks for a full version interludes.
(8) ended up being one of the victims of thinking this was the full version of "TRICK", "I remember hearing the preview for this and being so hype that Trick's introduction was getting the Black Cherry treatment. Sadly, it's not as good as the Trick intro but it's still a huge bop." Well, we did get full version of "TRICK" during "TRICK Tour" and it's not really that good, dddd.
Say what you will about the repetitive nature of the track, but it worked its magic on @Yeziirl
(8,5), "it’s one of those Kumi songs that randomly pop up in my head for no reason. Great intro, gets you pumped up real good, but a bit too repetitive I guess."
At the same time @vague
(9) thought it was one of Kumi's best, "Kumi's voice was made to sing this kind of song. she had pretty much mastered these hard-hitting hip-hop-leaning bangers at this point in her career, so it's no surprise this an insta-fave for me at first listen."
Despite the trickery hehe
(9) was ready to oblige and follow Kumi wherever she was leading him, "Isn't the melody like almost the exact same as "INTRODUCTION FOR TRICK"? Or that's what I've thought all these years. In any case, this screams all the gritty and heavy sounds that I love to hear. It's not even messy, either. Just gives me all that attitude and sass I want from her. So yeah, I will step into your world, Kuu."
(9,5) caught some sonic flashbacks listening to this, "An unapologetic, inviting bop that calls back to Best 〜Second Session〜 and Black Cherry's finest moments"
And apparently @Music Is Life
(10) was hooked from the first song on the Rate's playlist, "Absolute banger/bop! Seriously fucking love the production and lyrics (that I understand – thankfully most of them) in this everything about it is amazing. The production alone makes this an 11 contender, it’s absolutely amazing."