Hope everyone learned to ignore @Yeziirl
(6) by now, "Ok, It’s not as bad as I thought, after listening to it a couple times, the only part I don’t like is the bridge after the chorus, but overall it’s not bad song." What's wrong with "check, check... bling, bling"?
Hmm, y'all think we should ignore @RUNAWAY
(7,5) as well? "I’ve never really clicked with this song as a whole. I live for the video, but the song just really isn’t up to much." Fine, I can see how this might not be that cool for you. Kinda.
(8,5) dissects the patient, "Kuu knows her way around vocal filters and distortion pretty naturally. Her voice breaks at a couple points in a very charming way; with a slightly more stripped down sound, this spy soundtrack song could be an early Lana unreleased" Lana though? I'm not sure. Although she did write "Ghetto Baby" and "Hit and Run", so maybe...
(9) feels the atmosphere, "something about the chorus makes me think of, like, '60s surfer music for some reason??? no idea why. this is great, tho." It's the synths! I can totally Watusi dance to this.
(9) lives for this, of course, "Kuu shows off her hunger for the D with this song. I absolutely love how in charge she sounds too, "Open your legs wide". OMG. I wish I could be like this whenever I went down. Props for the sort of James Bond-ish sound the track has, too. It's also kinda like "Cherry Girl", which isn't a bad thing at all." I mean, kinda, "Cherry Girl" is more rowdy with its guitar and rodeo analogy, while this is more subdued and sultry.
(10) is a shady binch, "They step it up in such a way that I was taken aback slightly. Why didn't this skill and attention go into the other tracks on this album?" Shut that pretty mouth of yours this instance.
I don't remember if all the remaining tracks got 10s from @Music Is Life
(10), but we can assume that's exactly the case, "Everything about this is so much. I love the production, it feels kinda bonkers." Bonkers or well-thought-out?
(10) would like to be apprehended by Kuu as we all would
, "What a fucking bop. The production's fantastic, Kuu's performance is of course fantastic and she looks fucking radiant
in the video. And who doesn't love a siren, eh, schwests?" Where's the siren though, hun?