The Koda Kumi Rate: Part III, COMPLETE. See you in Q1 2020 | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

The Koda Kumi Rate: Part III, COMPLETE. See you in Q1 2020

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by evilsin, Aug 19, 2019.

?

Which short track / interlude deserved a full version?

1. Prologue to Dejavu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Interlude to Dejavu

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Introduction ~JAPONESQUE~

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Interlude ~JAPONESQUE~

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Introduction ~Bon Voyage~

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  6. Let's show tonight

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  7. Interlude ~Bon Voyage~

3 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Please vote everybody, I'm gonna take way too large a portion of the blame if we end up with 6 voters.
    dyinginsie.gif

vague, Remorque, mi|kshake and 5 others like this.
  2. I'll be here but will probably need a little extension
    [​IMG]

3. I'm pretty much ready to send my scores. Just a bit of commentary I need to add (and some I need to delete ~ tired-painkillered-tooth extracted me wanted her to do another Melting so lemme delete and lower scores accordingly).
    I'm just gonna go over everything when I have tomorrow afternoon free, then submit with ~No Regrets~

4. I'm 30 songs in and I'm surprisingly not taking them so much? All of them but one have scores above four which is an achievement.

5. ABORT! ABORT! EVACUATION IS IN PLACE!

Weslicious, vague, soratami and 2 others like this.
  6. Me, delivering my scores to @evilsin

[​IMG]

Me, after doing my averages and realising I have a secret deep hatred of a certain album and running from its fans

[​IMG]

vague, soratami, Osiris and 3 others like this.
  7. Me probably giving that album my highest average:
    [​IMG]
    I haven't checked yet.

8. Done. I had to listen to my three contenders for the 11 three times to decide on one.

I didn't really have time to comment in other songs other than my contenders and one song. I'll try do to so throughout the rate.

vague, Weslicious and evilsin like this.
  9. RUNAWAY

RUNAWAY Staff Member

Okay @evilsin, I'm finally starting on this.....again. I had a note on my phone with some preliminary scores and comments but....it disappeared. The playlist is saved, and I will finish this soon!

10. Thank you!
    YAY! But it looks like we do need an extension, huh? Lemme get back to y'all on that.

Weslicious, vague, Remorque and 4 others like this.
  11. I haven't actually started yet, but I'll definitely be sending my scores. Last time I rated the songs literally in the middle of the night of the deadline, so if worse comes to worse I can just do that again

12. Guess you better start then. We had 20 voters last round, so I really hope the extension would push the voters to at least 12 or maybe even 15, like Part I. We have 7 voters at the moment.

Weslicious, vague, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  13. I'll start as soon I finish PJSC!

vague and evilsin like this.
  14. Okay, kuuchies, here's your extension.
    The deadline is

September 26th
    September 26th, 8:00PM, MSK
    September 26th, 6:00PM, BST
    September 26th, 10:00AM, PDT
    September 26th, 13:00PM, EDT
    September 27th, 2:00AM, JST

15. THANK YOU!!!!!!!

vague, Remorque, RUNAWAY and 2 others like this.
  16. [​IMG]

17. A lot of my commentary is going to focus on the production and her vocals.

vague, evilsin and soratami like this.
  18. Well yeah, you don't really know her to have an existential crisis or something to one of her songs, dddd. You never know though... I'll really grateful for your commentary either way.

Weslicious, vague and Music Is Death like this.
  19. True. I just don't wanna seem boring.

vague and evilsin like this.
  20. Any commentry is welcome, since I'll try to play on it in the write-ups. My only hope is that you weren't bored listening to Kumi and discovered some songs for yourself.

Weslicious, vague and Music Is Death like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.