The Lady Gaga Rate (#32) | Page 45 | The Popjustice Forum

The Lady Gaga Rate (#32)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by Subwaykid, Nov 4, 2019.

1. Who is that in your avatar? It's driving me mad!

Untouchable Ace likes this.
  2. LOL it's me ... sometimes people tell me I look llike Edurne's husband*, if that helps?
    *pretty well known footballer David De Gea but I prefer to refer to him by the best thing he's done i.e. marrying a Eurovision singer

Lila, Music Is Life, K94 and 6 others like this.
  3. Seriously? You do look really familiar. How odd!

daninternational and berserkboi like this.
  4. Sorry to be super annoying and pedantic but I think the results post on the first page should say that the countdown starts at 89 not 88?

Maki and Untouchable Ace like this.
  5. Fgjksdjk I swear I will stop making these mistakes eventually. Thanks! Also maybe only one elimination coming today? Let's discuss the Born This Way singles run if you get bored.

myblood, evilsin, Rem and 25 others like this.
  6. What you mean the fact that the album campaign should have been lead by 'Heavy Metal Lover'?

myblood, Sam, Remorque and 7 others like this.
  7. To get this wracking guilt off my chest early on, I underscored Schieße. It’s not just an easy 10 but a credible contender for my 11.

myblood, Remorque, stuaw and 10 others like this.
  8. Thankfully I didn't do that but after I submitted my scores I realized I didn't give anything on Born This Way a 10 (except for what I settled on for my 11)
    I guess my 9.75s will have to do.

Maki likes this.
  9. I only hear the Sugababes 'Lush Life' in my head. Sorry Gags.

myblood, Remorque, lehnw01 and 3 others like this.
  10. aux

aux

There is only one good Lush Life, and it's this.

Thank you. Good night.

evilsin, Sam, Remorque and 11 others like this.
  11. What is this garbage?

myblood, evilsin, Rem and 22 others like this.
  12. None of the Lush Life songs that have been mentioned on this page are particularly amazing oops.

Lila, Verandi, Maki and 1 other person like this.
  13. A concept.

14. Heavy Metal Lover almost snatched my 11.

I could be your girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, girl...
    But would you love me if I ruled the world world world?

a MOMENT

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    myblood, evilsin, Rem and 25 others like this.
  15. now SCREAM

myblood, Sam, Laurence and 2 others like this.
  16. K94

K94

Oop

myblood, Remorque, Up N Down and 9 others like this.
  17. Wow, I was really convinced for a moment that this is the title of the album. The fact that I listened to it once or twice speaks for itself.

And for the songs titled "Lush Life" conversation, I'm not overly keen on either of them, but I would choose Sugababes one as my favorite.

18. 85.

[​IMG]

I Don’t Know What Love Is
    (average: 5.20)
    Highest Score: 10 x 1 (@elektroxx)
    Lowest Score: 0 x 2 (@Hurricane Drunk, @Cundy)

Did anyone remember this song was in the rate? Didn’t think so *Timbaland beat drop*. I haven’t seen anyone(?) call for this to go but I find it a bit repetitive on the soundtrack where nearly every other duet or ballad outshines it. It has a nice melody and vocal performance from Gags but is missing that spark for me. @Maki is sort of on the same page: “A really cute moment of this soundtrack. It's slightly melancholic, which appeals to me. Ugh, their harmonies are so gorgeous. And those strings halfway through, beautiful. Unfortunately, I struggle to find something that will make me want to go back to this track more.” @Music Is Life manages to find some positives “Love her voice on this, it’s beautiful. The song itself is cute. Brad sounds good too. I kinda love his voice dddd.” However, @Remorque doesn’t quite feel the same “I should like this, but I actually don't really... Gaga sounds like she's straining and there's Bradley's presence, but this doesn't actually quite grabs me the way it wants to.” @Petit nain des Îles also struggled with Bradley’s presence “Hmmm this is starting well… wait, be quiet Cooper! Thankfully, the string section makes up for that.@daninternational quotes the Judas middle 8 “the way they pronunce 'concerto'. Ew” and @Laurence thinks this should’ve been even shorter than it is “This could have been a fine interlude but it is what it is now and it's not good either! There are some not that devastating moments but coulda been a lot better or just left out.” @Stradiwhovius says “I am so bored by songs with a moderately positive messages y now. Nihilism and depression always wins thank you (its also just meh but)” U ok, sis?

Last edited: Dec 7, 2019
    myblood, evilsin, Rem and 48 others like this.
  19. R27

R27

This was actually my second lowest score, so I'm pleased to see it vacate the premises.

20. I actually forgot this song existed ddd oh well
    [​IMG]

myblood, evilsin, Rem and 23 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.